chapter, 𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 —𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 
𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑

Good morning, everyone! It's time to go on a tour!

𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐓

─────────────────────

I HAVEN'T BEEN SLEEPING AFTER President Snow left our home. Me and Ace were talking the whole night through in the living room till sunrise. This is it, today starts the Victory Tour, which means I'm travelling to all Districts with Cato to hold a speech to thank the Capitol for their generosity and offer our condolences to the fallen tributes' family members.

The Victory Tour usually starts in District 12, but since I'm from here we skip it and start with District 11. I wish Ace was allowed to join me on the tour, thinking about spending the next days with Cato makes me sick.

The sky is coloured in a beaming orange colour when I arrive at the train station. It sounds silly but the colour always reminds me of Peeta, he told me it's his favorite. Or should I say was. I shake the thought of Peeta off me before hugging Ace who came with me, Gale and Posy joining us.

"You'll get through this, O. You always do." My brother smiles at me before hugging me another time. "I'll wait right here when you get back," He smiles after he pulled away from the warm embrace.

Posy then takes her chance to hug me as tight as possible. "Take care, Ophelia!" She mumbles, leaving Ace with a soft laugh. "She's not going into the Games again, Pos."

I look down at Gale's sister, ruffling through her coffee-coloured hair. "Ace is right, it's over."

"She had a dream," Gale stated then, sighing. Me and Ace raise our eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Ace asks, before his eyes go back to Posy, waiting for her to reply but instead Gale speaks up again."

"Ophelia was back in there.. But it doesn't mean anything, just a dream."