An Author's Note

Ladies and gents and everyone in between,

That was the end of Lessien's adventures. Basically, this was the end of The Forbidden Child series. This series has been in the works for basically five years due to my insane writer's blocks and being hospitalized blah blah blah...

But. I'm not finished with Lessien. I just have imagined the stories that could happen with her without the outline of The Lord of the Rings to follow. I just love using her too damn much.

She became my own childhood hero.

If you're here, you read til the end. I'm so grateful and happy you could join this journey, even though it was unnecessarily extended if you read as I excruciatingly slowly updated this book.

You guys have been amazing. I think my first book has reached around 30K which I suppose isn't much in the Wattpad world, but it has means a LOT to me.

It has been another form of validation, but my primary form has been having faith in myself and writing for me because I think the most important thing an author can have is loving their story so much they would write it even if there was no one in the world to read it.

You guys were my first boost until I developed that knowledge.

My books have been noticeably losing views and votes as the series has progressed, which is more than fine considering my intense inconsistency, but if you're here you've held out to the end. I tear up at the thought of you guys and the dedication to this story and the extreme patience you have afforded me.

Thank you so much, my loves. You have been everything.

Anyway... I couldn't help my self and started to write a fourth book in an AU ..... so go crazy on it.  It should be updated regularly! (Key word: Should)

Love you all!

-Georgia Rose