XXII: pain & pleasure

"If you just let me invade your space, I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain

"If you just let me invade your space, I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain."

~A.G

༺═──────────────═༻

The rain slows to a drizzle by the time we approach my driveway, letting us take our time going to the door. The old couple next door plays jazz from their broken-down radio, and it becomes the centerpiece of the sleepy neighborhood. I can't say I mind as I take you by the hand, fantasizing about us having such a long and fruitful life together, to be able to own a radio that only picks up 3 channels.

I thought I'd be dead by 25. Guess we'll see.

"Shh... We don't want Yeontan to wake up," I whisper as we go in. Thankfully, the pomeranian likes to sleep in the opposite corner of the house, and with luck on our side, we can safely make it to the bedroom without disturbing him.

"Who's Yeontan?" you whisper back. I take your hand and lead you through the kitchen, dodging the creaky floorboards.

"My dog."

"You have a dog? I didn't know that!"

"There's a lot you don't know about me," I say with a grim smile, despite the fact you can't see me through the darkness. With just a few more steps, we tiptoe into my room, and I take the fact that I don't hear untrimmed claws against the floor as a good sign.

As soon as I close the door, you waste no time wrapping your arms around me and kissing me hard. Our pretenses have been stripped down layer by layer to what we as humans know how to do best:

Fuck.

I kiss you back passionately as you slowly walk forward. The passion I so craved is here now, filling every corner of my head with thoughts of you until there's no room for anything else. The cold that went through my bones just a few minutes ago is replaced with a heat that starts from my chest and goes down my navel, and the fact that we're practically naked already makes it all the better.

As soon as the back of my knees hit the bed, you push me down with a mischievous smile and crawl on top of me, setting yourself down on my hips.

I look at your wrists, so dainty in the moonlight. If only I had my belt with me.

I watch as you straddle my hips while working on getting my swim trunks off, yet experienced fingers get the job done quickly. There's something erotic about having the illusion of no control, yet having all the control in the world. I only have to reach out and grab your hair to regain autonomy, but I don't. I want to see where this leads.

You look up, and I see a glint of expectation in your eyes as you begin grinding on my cock. Slowly, tantalizingly, taking your time to work me up and love every second of watching the vulnerability in my eyes. You flip your hair and throw your head back, exposing virgin flesh. Suddenly, I'm not satisfied with being the bottom anymore.