Are we friends?

John dropped me off outside Berry's house. I was getting ready to walk through that door, pack my stuff and run out before she shot me. Well, that was if I was lucky enough to be able to get my stuff before she shot me. Although she was cheating on Brody, she did seem genuinely happy with him. Annoyingly so. So much that she would go on and on about him every night and bore me and Kurt to death. It was hard, because what I did was supposed to make me feel better. But it just made me feel like even more of a rubbish person. And I hate myself for doing it.

After about a minute of waiting on her doorstep, Berry answered. She just looked at me with no expression, no emotion or anything.
"I've got something other than vegan pizza for tonight." I returned the expressionless look this time. We stood in silence for what felt like days.
"Are you alright?" I pathetically asked.
"Well, I've been better Santana. I'm back where I was at the start of high school. Everybody hates me all over again." Even saying this she retained her blank expression.
"Look I'm sorry Rachel. I feel bad." There was still no expression on her face. "And could you actually put an emotion on your face. I'm not used to you being all normal and undramatic."
"Well what emotion can I possibly put on my face when the people I love are gone." She dramatically answered. Well the old Rachel is well and truly back. "Come in." She guided me inside.

"Well I guess you want me to pack my stuff up and go." I announced, pacing around the room. Berry weakly smiled at me. I then sat down on her couch.
"Whatever you want to do. I don't hate you, Santana. I was well and truly in the wrong." I tilted my head quizzically at her. This was not the Rachel Berry I knew.
"So you don't want to hang me up by the ceiling and ritually sacrifice me in front of your Broadway Dad's?" Rachel laughed.
"No, not really. I cheated on Brody with Finn and I shouldn't have. It was an awful thing to do. Maybe you ratting me out wasn't the way I wanted Brody to find out in my head, but he would find out one way or another. Besides, my Dads aren't back for 2 days."
"Thanks for being so... not like you usually are." Berry rolled her eyes.
"I guess that's a compliment then. And sorry for hitting you." There was a long pause.
It's fine. I think I'll stay here for as long as you want me. I'm not sure where I would go anyway, my mum being away and all." After that I actually half enjoyed a night with Rachel Berry.

After spending yet another night on that rather uncomfortable sofa bed, I was ready to be anywhere else than at Berry's house. My mood had taken a turn for the worst after yesterday and I could even feel Snix taking over me again. This wasn't good. How did I let Yentl slap me round the face without punishment? Why would I feel bad for grassing her up for cheating on Brody the man hoe? Seeing her laying their so innocently made me want to kill her, so I had to get up and start the day off early.

Within about an hour I was ready. What I was ready for I was still unsure of, as my only true friend was currently stuck in hospital. No one really likes me here enough to meet up with me. I mean, Mercedes and Q are alright, but they still don't like me that much. I have been a monumental bitch to them in the past but they should really just get over themselves. Then there's Kurt. Lady Hummel is nice, but infuriating at the same time. I would never choose to talk to him, but living in the same flat as he does makes it difficult to completely ignore him. Anyway, all I knew was that I had to get out of this house somehow. Then it hit me. I knew exactly where I was going. Somewhere that I knew Brittany would want me to go.