Midnight - art class

Some probable quotes from Midnight's art class:

Midnight: Caravaggio was the BEST renaissance painter because he knew his shit. Literally. Look at this painting. He's painted shit on everything, even St. Peter!

Midnight: For those of you fortunate enough to not grow up Catholic, a baptism is where you mist a baby like an orchid to keep it from going to hell

Midnight, to Kaminari probably: You get extra credit for your eerily comprehensive knowledge of Muppets. Now stop talking.

Midnight: GOD I love flying buttresses. They're SO melodramatic!

Midnight: I don't call him Da Vinci because that means "From Vinci". That's like calling Steve "of Greeley" instead of his real name and that's just rude. And not just because Greeley is awful.

Midnight: Michelangelo was really depressed because his job sucked. And also because he was a bit of a douche, but mostly the job. He should have been doing literally anything else.

Midnight: Send me memes. I like having recent content in my lectures. *The next day* Everyone but Mineta can keep sending me memes. 

Midnight, angrily pointing at a picture of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The turtles all have their names mixed up for their personalities and frankly, that's embarrassing. The techie should be Leo, the flirt should be Rafael, the boring leader dude should be Donatello and the angry one should be Carvaggio because that guy literally spent his life drunk, fighting people and blackmailing cardinals. He was the BEST.

Midnight: Remember kids, mental illness and heavy metal poisoning are not actually substitutes for talent or hard work! Get therapy and don't drink your paint water!

A/N Fun MHA fact, Midnight actually does teach the Modern Art class at UA