"i love you"

Hajime Hinata

It's not true.

I sprinted down the empty sidewalk,rain beating down on my body.I ran and ran,even when my legs wanted to give up under me.I sprinted into the oh so familiar white building.

Tell me I've been lied to.

Tears streamed down my face as I fought past nurses and doctors to get to him."I need to get to him!LET ME GO!!I NEED HIM!!!HE CANT LEAVE ME YET!!!"I cried.

Crying isn't like you.

I threw open the door to his room and sprinted inside.I held both of his hands as I sobbed into his motionless chest.

What the hell did I do?

"Please,Ko!Please don't leave me!!"I sobbed,"I didn't do anything to deserve this!!Please come back!PLEASE!!"

Never been the type to

"WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!WHY YOU,WHY WASN'T IT ME!!YOU DIDN'T DESERVE THIS,KO!!!IM SO SORRY!!!"I screamed.

Let someone see right through.

I looked up at his glossy porcelain face,entangled in wires and tubes.I held his face in my hands.

Maybe won't you take it back.

I smashed my lips against his,hoping for him to melt into the kiss as he usually did.I was hoping for something,anything!

Say you were trying to make me laugh

"Please wake up Ko...please don't leave me...this is some cruel joke...right...RIGHT?!"

And nothing has to change today

I sobbed into his chest once more as I felt all the memories coming back.The time we watched movies together.The time we went to the park at midnight when we couldn't sleep,and held me close until I fell asleep,taking me back to his apartment.

You didn't mean to say,"I love you"

The time I told him how I felt feelings for him.The first time I crashed my face into his soft delicate lips.All of our dates together.Walking out of the ring shop holding a green emerald ring.

I love you

"Please...Ko wake up...I love you..."I whispered.Please tell me I'll wake up from this nightmare.

And I don't want to