"Clint Eastwood"

Uhhh so I wanted to explain why this chapter is the way it is
So this song,for me,is really hard to understand what it's about and no I'm not gonna look it up
So this song is more about what I imagine when I hear the song,not based off of the lyrics.
Anyways,that's all so enjoy :)

Oh and also a trigger warning for Homophobic slurs,suicide,and schizophrenia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nagito Komaeda

I ran inside of the school before the rain could get any worse.I sighed and walked to my class where I saw handwritten messages on my desk.

I sat down and stared at them.It read insults such as "Faggot!!" And "Go kill yourself" and "You dont deserve to live" and finally "Murderer"

I felt tears pour down my cheeks.I had no emotion in my face,but for some reason I was crying.I put my hood over my head and looked back down at my desk so the other students couldn't see me crying.

"...why...?...I'm used to it so why am I crying...?"I mumbled to myself.

I started to wipe the messages off of my desk when a shoe stomped down onto my hand.I yelped and drew my hand back.

I glanced up to see exactly who I didn't want to see.

Hajime Hinata,Also known as my number one bully.He's only been here for a week yet he already hates me,just like everyone else here.

"Nope.Keep them on your desk."He demanded,"I want you to remember how much of a failure you are."

I nodded and put my hands down.I looked like a helpless puppy,and it was extremely embarrassing.

Hajime laughed,"God you're pathetic.How can you even live with yourself knowing that you're the reason your parents and dog are dead?"

I started to sob again,but a lot harder.They don't know.

"Aw,did I make you upset??Who ya gonna tell,your parents?Oh wait they're dead.Your dog?Oh wait he's dead too!"Hajime laughed.

They don't know what it's like.I hate it.

I hate it.I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT-

If you hate it so much,why not end it all?

My eyes widened.

No,no,no I won't.I can't,mom and dad would-

Oh shut up.

Look at you,you're pathetic.

Weakling.

You're the reason you're parents are dead.

You're the reason Lucky is dead.

You're nothing.You're just a murderer.

I covered my ears and put my knees to my chest,"Be quiet...be quiet be quiet be quiet."I mumbled to myself.

"Huh,the fuck you say?"Hajime demanded to know.

Kill yourself.