"My R"

TRIGGER WARNING!!!
Suicide
Self Harm
Bullying
Depression

Nagito Komaeda

I walked up the long stairs to the rooftop and opened the door quietly.I started to take off my shoes when I noticed a girl about my age with grey hair,parts tied into braids.

I covered my mouth in shock when I involuntarily yelled,"Hey,dont do it please..."

She quickly turned her head around to face mine.

Just fucking great,Nagito,just great.Now you lost your chance.

I walked over to the girl and stood beside her.
"So,why would you want to do it in the first place anyways...?"I asked her.

"You've probably heard it all before."She sighed,"I really thought that he might be the one,but then he told me he was done."

I balled up my fists in anger,"FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE?!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!I JUST CANT BELIEVE THAT,FOR SOME STUPID REASON,YOU GOT HERE BEFORE ME!"I shouted,"ARE YOU UPSET,CAUSE YOU CANT HAVE WHAT YOU WANTED?!YOURE LUCKY THAT YOU'VE NEVER GOTTEN ROBBED OF ANYTHING!!"

She gave me a sad smile and hugged me tightly,"I'm feeling better.Thank you for listening."

She let go and left the rooftop,waving goodbye to me.I sighed and decided i'd try again tomorrow.I slipped my shoes back on and walked back to my small apartment.

I came back the next day and started to take of my shoes once more when I noticed a girl with choppy purple hair.

Despite myself,I yelled at her,"Hey,Don't do it please!!"

She turned her head and I walked over to her.
"So why do you wanna?Maybe I could help?"I questioned.

"You've probably heard it all before.Everyone ignores me,everyone steals.I don't fit in with anyone here-"

"FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE ARE YOU SERIOUS I JUST CANT BELIEVE THAT FOR SOME STUPID REASON YOU GOT HERE BEFORE ME,CAUSE EVEN SO,YOU'RE STILL LOVED BY EVERYONE AT HOME THEIRS ALWAYS DINNER WAITING ON THE TABLE YOU KNOW!!"I shouted.

She giggled and shed a small tear,"I'm hungry."
She thanked me and left the rooftop.I sighed and left as well,deciding to come back for my chance the next day.

But it never came.
Not the next day,or the next day,or the next day.

There was someone everyday on that rooftop.

I walked up the long stairs once again,hoping for this to finally be my chance.I swung open the door to see a boy with spiky brown hair and a long green and red jacket standing on the railing of the building.

I slowly approached the boy and stood next to him."You wanna talk about it?"I asked quietly.

He sighed and sat back down on the railing."I just wanna stop the scars that grow,every time that I go home."

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth.I couldn't believe myself.In the moment I just screamed,something that I could believe.

"Hey...don't do...it please..."

"I WANT TO,TOO!!I CANT STOP YOU,OH THIS NEW!!FOR ONCE I THINK I'VE BITTEN OFF MORE THAN I CAN CHEW!!BUT EVEN SO,PLEASE JUST GO AWAY SO I CAN'T SEE YOUR PITIFUL EXPRESSION IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME!!"I shouted.

"I guess today is just not my day."He mumbled.He flashed me a small smile and walked down from the rooftop.

I rubbed the tears out of my eyes and walked back home,deciding I'd try again the next day.

The next day rolled around and I opened the door to the rooftop to finally see nobody standing there.

I hummed my favorite song as I took off my shoes and put the envelope in my shoes.I took off my jacket and laid it under the shoes.

I stood on the railing,taking one last look at the sunset.I smiled and sighed.

I closed my eyes and let myself fall to the floor.

My eyes shot open when I felt myself get yanked back up.I looked up and saw my best friend,Hinata-Kun,holding me by my forearm and smiling,"You were gonna leave me Ko?How selfish."

He pulled me back up and I sobbed into his chest.He pulled me closer to him and cuddled me,playing with my hair softly.

"It's okay Ko,I'm here,and I'm never leaving you again..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OHHHH MY GOD THAT TOOK FOREVER TO FINISH!!!IM SO FUCKING SORRY!!!!!

This was a request and I absolutely had to do it!!

I know the song is actually the singer talking to themselves on the rooftop,but I felt as if I should make it real SDR2 characters :)

Anyways,Uhhhh,Y'all.

YOU GOT THIS BOOK TO 2K READS NOT EVEN A WEEK AFTER YOU MADE IT HIT 1K READS!!

WHAT?!THE?!FUCK?!

YALL HAVE ME SENT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

I gotta release another one shot book for y'all so that's what I'm gonna do :)
Thank you guys so much!!
Have an amazing rest of your day!!
~Cat💖

PS:Fun little fact of the day I just got two cats today :) I'll post pictures when I can :)))))))))