"These boots are made for walking"

Nagito Komaeda

I was thrown extremely hard into the concrete.My head was spinning because of how hard I hit the floor.I looked up to see a brunette with his foot pinning me to the ground.

He grinned,"Ah~So you're Mr.Komaeda..."He traced my jawline,"I must admit you're a lot cuter in person than the picture boss gave me~"

I glared at him,"Who the hell are you?!What the fuck do you want?!"I attempted to get up,but was too dizzy to push him off of me.

"You don't need to know that,cutie~"He teased me,"Boss hired me to kill you,but you're too cute to do that~"

My eyes widened.I knew exactly who sent him.I looked him dead in the eyes,"If you don't get off of me I swear to god you'll regret it."I threatened.

"Ooooo,so scary~"He pulled out a switchblade and pressed it against my throat,"Too bad!Im the one calling the shots!"

I felt him glide the blade across my neck,leaving a deep cut that bled onto the ground.

"Listen here Mother fucker,now you tell Kokichi that if he kills me he's got another thing coming,even if I'm dead."I demanded.

"Hmmmmm..."He paused.He got off of me and put the blade in his pocket,"Alrighty will do!!"He grinned.He kissed me before leaping back into the shadows.

I put my fingers to my lips,"...what the hell just happened...?"

I am definitely gonna make a part 2 for this because I love it a lot💖
Yay I'm proud of my work for once!!
But in all seriousness...would y'all want me to turn this into a story sometime soon...?
Eh idc for your opinion actually cause I'm doing it anyways!!But it'll be at least until I finish my other book "Behind Locked Doors"
I should have the next chapter posted next week!!
Love you all,thanks for the support on my stories!!😔👊
~Cat💖