Chapter 6

Eliza POV

It took about a week before we all started feeling better. At some point we went to the hospital but it was just the common cold. We all still sound sick but none of us feel sick so we are going to class and hanging out with our friends. 

Today were are having a sleep over at mine and the boys dorms. I stayed at the dorm again to set it up. John was getting snacks, while Alex was getting an actual dinner for everyone.

{Loves Of My Life}

Alex: [Pizza??]

John: [Mhm]

[That works]

Alex: [Do you want something else?]

John: [A turtle]

Alex: [John no]

[Pizza is fine. But can you get me a salad too please?]

Alex: [Yeah I can]

[Thank you!!]

Alex: [Youre welcome]

John: [So... No turtles then?]

[You better not be at the petstore John]

John: [Well I'm not now]

Alex: [You better not have a turtle]

John: [I don't =(]

I put my phone away as I laugh at my boys. I truly did get blessed even if they seem like they'd be annoying.

A few minutes later Alex and John get back to the dorm. As soon as they put everything down everyone else arrives too.

"Soo. Movie?" Peggy asks. I laugh and nod as I pass her the remote to pick a movie on Netflix.

The movie didn't last long. Not because it was a short movie but because everyone here are crazy fucks and we ended up playing truth or dare.

[Now for the part I hate to write because I have no plot]

"Soo, Laf. Truth or Dare?" Peggy starts.

"Truth," Laf answers.

"Have you and Herc done the do?" Peggy asks with a smirk on her face. Herc starts blushong and tries to hide his face.

Laf doesn't answer.

"Can we go with the fact Hercules has morphed into a tomato and say that they have?" Alex laughs. John punches him in the arm and I laugh.

Laf sighs, "Alex truth or dare?"

"No. You never answered," Alex says, "I'll let you ask me after you've answered."

"OKAY. WE HAVE. ALEX. TRUTH. OR. DARE?" Laf huffs in defeat.

Alex laughs as he answers, "Truth."

"When was the last time you've slept?"

"Dare."

"Go to sleep."

"I don't like this game," Alex sighs.

[I had to add it]

"He can sleep tonight. Alex ask someone," I add.

"Angie. Truth or dare?" Alex asks, greatful for me changing the topic. Although I am forcing him to sleep tonight but he already agreed to when everyone else is over.

"Dare," Angie answers with a smirk.

"I dare you to prank call Jefferson," Alex says.

"No he'd come looking for my head!" Angie shouts.

"You have to Angie. Or you have to take a shot," Herc laughs. Without hesitation Angie poors herself a shot of the alcohol she brought, since shes the only one old enough to buy it.

"Herc. Thuth or dare," Angie asks, and the game continues.

==Time Skip==

By the time the game ended, Herc was cover in makeup, Laf and Herc played 7 minutes in heaven, Angelica and John were drunk off their ass, I was wearing Alexs clothes, and Alex was sitting in Johns lap.

How eventful.

Alex and I managed to get John into our room while everyone else dragged Angie into the guest room.

We also somehow managed to get John into his pajamas before he passed out. Alex and I laughed as we also got into our pajamas to go to bed.

What a night.

==Another Time Skip==

The next morning Alex and I woke up before John and made our way into the living area where everyone else, except Angie, was.

"Angelica is still asleep," Peggy explained, her morning voice was scrathy and you could hear how tired she is still.

"Figured. John is too," Alex answered as he made himself a cup off coffee. Then he looked at me as a way to ask if I wanted some too and I nodded.

"I'm not asleep!" John slightly yells as he walks into the room. Then he clutches his head in pain. Alex passed him the bottle of pain killers and a cup of water, which John greatfully took.

Eventually Angelica woke up too and I handed her the pain killers and her own cup of water. She downed a couple pain killers and took over one of the couches.

Alex passed me my cup of coffee and we all went to sit by the couch to watch another movie.

Pretty weird sleep over but I don't really know what I expected.