Chapter 11

Eliza POV

A few days later my sisters told me I had to go to class and we could see John and Alex later. Of course, I was unhappy because Angelica got a text the night before saying we could finally see Alex and that John has made enough of a recovery to see him too.

So I zoned out through most of the day.

The school day just ended and I'm waiting by Angies car where we agreed to meet up after classes. I could hardly sit still and nearly jumped when I saw Angie and Peggy start walking over.

A couple days ago the nurses told me that I can stop using the wheel chair since John was able to walk now for a little big.

"Someones excited," Peggy chuckled.

"I finally get to see Alex!" I cheer as I jump into the backseat of Angelicas car.

"Calm down sister of mine," Angelica laughs as she slowly starts pulling out of the parking lot.

To slow lady hurry up.

After what felt like hours we finally arrived at the hospital.

John was waiting for us in the waiting room even though he is still a patient but the doctors didn't mind. We all got the okay to go see him and John and I got in to the room as quick as we could.

Angie and Peggy decided to wait in the waiting room again.

When we got there I noticed that Alex was awake and he looked over to us once we walked in.

"Alex! You're awake!" I cheer.

"When did you wake up?" John asks with excitement laced through his voice.

We both quickly engulf him in a grouo hug.

"Last night," Alex responds as he hugs us back. Just then Angie and Peggy walked into the room.

"That was mentioned in the text but they wanted the morning to make sure he was completely ready for visitors. Thats why I made you go to classes," Angelica explained.

I should be mad but honestly I can't. My boys are okay and thats all I wanted. Heck thats all I needed. I haven't been eating or sleeping properly since the accident since I was so worried about John and Alex.

"Are you going to take proper care of yourself now Liza?" Peggy asks. John and Alex look at me with worried expressions.

"It was a week ago guys I was worried. And yes I will Peggy," I respond to both the worried glares and the question.

After all I need to make sure everything is ready for when they can come back.

John doesn't know this yet but a nurse told me he can come back home tomorrow. I'm super excited to have one of my babies home woth me and I can't wait for all three of us to be together again too.

==Time Skip==
==A Couple Weeks Later==

John got to come back home a couple weeks ago. Today we get to bring Alex back too. All three of us are super excited to get to be together again. The dorm is lonly wothout all of us.

We also decided to have everyone over for a movie or two tonight before winter break starts tomorrow and we all have to leave to see our families.

However, despite Alexs request, John and I decided to stay at the dorms as well. First Christmas since we found eachother will not be spent apart. Especially not after what happened.

John and I decided that it would just be the two of us when we picked Alex up so we could have some alone time to just the three of us before everyone came over.

Alex was waiting for us in the waiting area sonce we brought him his clothes yesterday so we could get out of here as soon as possible and get lunch.

We filled out the paper work and started heading to the restaurant. Its the same one we were going to before the accident.

Once we got there we were quickly seated and got our orders placed in quickly.

For a busy restuarant they sure have good service.

You don't see that often.

After lunch we went back to out dorm and set it up for the movie night.

I'm glad everything can go back to normal now.

=====

Hey guys! I'm updating this today instead of tomorrow because I'm going camping and won't have service all weekend. Hope you enjoyed!

- Heaven