Chapter 8

I'm sorry in advance

Alex POV

Tonight Eliza, John and I are going on a date before they both leave for winter break.

I told them why I plan to stay here. The offered to stay as well but I told them to go be with their families so they reluctantly agreed.

John offered to drive. Liza and I let him since neither of us wanted to anyway. The two of us were in the back to avoid the 'who gets shotgun' fight.

Unfortunately our date was cut short before it even started.

We we're just having a peaceful conversation while on our way to the restaurant when a drunk driver rammed into the side of our car.

I hit my head on the door at the sudden jolt and everything quickly faded into a dark abyss of nothing.

John POV

As the car is hit by the drunk driver I'm launched forward and sideways. I hit my head on the steering wheel and my back is seerimg with pain.

The last think I remember before passing out is Eliza screaming and a sharp pain in my spine.

Eliza POV

After the drunk driver hit us, I was the one to call an ambulance. John and Alex were unconscious and I could barely move my left arm. Alex stopped me from hitting my head on anything so I'm still awake with adrenaline pumping quickly through my vains.

After I get off the phone with an ambulance I text my friends about the accident and told them we were on the way to the hospital.

Then I turned my phone off.

Once I saw the flashing lights I let myself join my boyfriends in unconsciousness.

==Time Skip==

I woke up while in the ambulance. At first I couldn't remember what happened and started freaking out.

Wheres John and Alex? They're hurt. I know they're hurt. I need to help them.

"Ma'am you need to calm down," one of the paramedics says.

I quickly shake my head and ask in my panicked and drowsy state, "Where are my boyfriends?"

"They are in different ambulances please calm down or we will have to sedate you."

I continue to freak out until a different paramedic comes over with a needle. She hands it to the first paramedic who sticks it into a vain in my neck.

I quickly fall back into the unconscious abyss.

Angelica POV (New one!)

"Where is my sister?!" I yell as we run into the hospital.

"Angie. Eliza made it sound like she was doing the best out of all of them. I'm worried for Lizzy too but you also got to think about Alex and John," Peggy says in an oddly calm tone.

"Peggy. My sister and her boyfriends were just brought to the hospital after being hit by a drunk driver. I'm worried about all of them but my sister is going to be my priority," I huff.

"Fair enough," She mumbles.

The person at the desk looks up to us with a worried expression, "Who are you here to see?"

"Elizabeth Schuyler, John Laurens, and Alexander Hamilton," Laf states.

"Elizabeth is in room 1780. The boys can't have visitors right now," The receptionist says in a bored tone.

We all look worried for John and Alex but make our way to Elizas room. When we get there we notice Eliza has a cast around her arm and is sitting up with a worried expression. She looks over at us as we walk in.

"Please tell me you have seen John and Alex," She cries. I shake my head.

"They won't tell me whats wrong with them. They're in so much pain and I can't do anything. Have they told you anything?" She continues as she sobs.

"Liz, all they told us is that they can't have visitors and your room number. We don't know what happened with them," Peggy whispers. Eliza continues sobbing, completely unable to respond now.

A nurse comes in and nods me outside. I follow her into the hallway.

"I'm guessing shes asking abiut the boys she was brought in with?" The nurse starts.

"Yeah she is. Are they okay?" I ask.

"Mr. Laurens might is temporarily paralyzed from the waist down however that can be easily fixed. Mr. Hamilton..." The nurse just kinda stops after that.

"What?" I hiss, prepared for the worst.

"He hasn't woken up yet and might not for a while."

=====

Oops