Chapter 15

TW: Kidnapping, Starvation, Torcher, Rape, Alchohol, Drugs

John POV
==Two Weeks Later==

We still haven't found Alex. Eliza and I feel pain all across our bodies throughout the day. I swear when I find out whos doing this they are gonna get a piece of my mind.

Eliza and I write to Alex everyday. He hasn't answered.

Betsey and I got out of school until we find Alex. Apparently if something is wrong with your soulmate you can take a leave too.

I just want my boyfriend back.

Eliza POV

Two. Weeks. Its been two weeks and the police have nothing on Alex's case except his backpack that was dropped in an ally.

At this point I don't even know if they're trying.

My baby has been in immense pain for two weeks and they haven't even gotten close to finding them.

I need him to be safe.

Angelica POV

Eliza and John are freaking out. Of course, I can't blame them.

Alex has been missing for two weeks and the police say they haven't found anything.

Nothing leading to where Alex could possibly be.

And all Eliza and John have is the pain Alex is suffering through on a lower scale.

The pain is bringing tears to their eyes so I can only imagine what Alex is going though.

Please be okay Alex. We need you.

Alex POV

Beaten.

Starved.

Torchered.

Sedated.

Then the cycle started all over again.

I have gone through it all. Whether that be the shock collar from being bad or the almost drowning for their amusement, I thought I couldn't get any worse.

Boy was I wrong.

I found that out when a new person came into the room and took off all the chains.

He then dragged me into another room and gave me a cup of water. I knew that it was probably drugged so I didn't drink it and let it sit there.

He glared at me without a word and pulled out the remote to the shock collar around my neck.

I quickly picked up the glass and drank the liquid inside, which I found out was not water. It was vodka.

I started feeling drowsy almost immediately so I knew that the drink was in fact drugged. However I wasn't quite tired enough to not notice the man start to take off my shirt while kissing my neck.

I tried pushing the man off of me but to no avail. He punched me in the stomach and started unbuttoning my jeans. I began to cry.

Why was this happening to me?

By the time he got my jeans off the drug really started to kick in and I couldn't even move my body.

The last thing I heard before passing out was his cruel laughter.

I just want to go home.

=====

I'm sorry... kinda...