Chapter 10

John POV

"He hasn't woken up John." Eliza tells me as I see tears fill in her eyes, threatening to spill out.

"He hasn't what?" I ask as I feel my eyes swell with tears.

"The doctors say it might be a while before he does and that we will just have to be patient," Eliza says as the tears fall from both our eyes.

She pushes her way to my bedside and I quickly pull her into a hug. Somehow she ends uo in the bed with me cuddled into my side as we both cry.

Peggy and Angie come into the room a few miutes later.

"What happened?" Peggy asks.

"Eliza told me about Alex," I mumble.

"You didn't already know?" Angie questions.

"No, because THE NURSES WON'T TELL ME SHIT!" I yell the last part making sure at least on of the nurses hear me, "They didn't even tell me Eliza was okay. My brain immediately thought the worse and I thought they both died."

"I'm sorry Johnny," Peggy says.

"Not your fault," I mutter as I hold Eliza close as she continues crying, "Has anyone gotten to see him yet?"

"No, the nurses won't let us," Eliza explains.

"Stupid nurses," I huff. Eliza laughs quietly. Good. Thats what I was hoping for.

The group falls into silence before Herc and Laf walk in. But even they kept it quiet. It wasn't super loud until my dad came in with all my siblings.

"Hey John. Are you okay?" My dad asks. I nod before amhe asks another question. He points at Eliza, "Whos that?"

"One of my soulmates dad. This is Eliza," I respond. He nods as she waves.

"Have you met your other soulmate?"

"Yeah. Hes here too but no one is aloud to see him apparently," I mumble.

"Oh, I'm sorry John," My dad mutters. Then the room falls into quiet again except for my young siblings who are playing with a few toys they brought on the floor.

[Thats right. Supportive Henry because soulmate aus with homophobia is extremely stupid. Like uh... you can't control that? So yeah. Supportive Henry. Enjoy]

Everyone stayed as long as they could. The nurse eventually let Eliza stay but everyone else had to leave. Liza smiled as she cuddled into my chest again.

The nurse tried to stop he but it never worked and they eventually gave up.

Eliza smiled and we both eventually fell asleep.

=====

Bit of a short chapter but that happens sometimes. Hope you enjoyed anyway.