𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

━━━━━━━━━

I just wanted to quickly say that this book will be based of the YouTube fake sub imagine that I have created.

The ages and dates are a little mixed up but besides that this is the story of how you guys came to be.

The video is a fake sub imagine so if you know Korean or can at least understand a lot of it, it might not have the same effect.

Also the character's story lines are NOT REAL. I don't really have to say this since we all know that This is a fanfic...a fictional book that I have created. Most characters are not real.

But that is all I wanted to say so please continue reading.

━━━━━━━

I just want to put out a quick disclaimer before you read. This is my first time writing and putting out a book with an actual "storyline" so I'm sorry if it's really bad.

Ummm...idk what to really put for a disclaimer but I just want to say that this book will mostly be in third person. I'm not really comfortable with 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 in first person or second person since it's a lot harder for me to describe things, but I will be practicing and trying my best to make the story more enjoyable for you readers.

With that being said I do take constructive criticism in any part of the book, I believe that having opinions from other readers might help me with my writing skills since that is something I am always trying to improve. So please feel free to leave your opinions and criticism.

Even tho I am allowing criticism I just ask for you guys not to send direct hate to my book or to other readers who have decided to comment.

I do encourage you guys to comment and leave suggestions on what you feel like should happen in the next chapters, because I do read them and I want you guys to feel as though you are apart of the book.

This is a Min Yoongi fanfic. This is not based on real life and is completely made up and is fictional. So things are based on real life but may not be in the correct order or dates, again this is just a fan fictional book, nothing in here is real.

None of the photos/𝗀𝗂𝖿𝗌 I have actually taken. But I have edited all of them to fit the theme of the book.

🛑⚠️WARNING⚠️ 🛑
This book may contain very mature scenes such as smut. If you are not comfortable with that I will put a warning before writing it, even though I will only be having 1 or 2 smut scenes.

Published on June 17, 2020.

©Copyright ©2020 by

@JinsMissingSoySauce

©All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher.

With all that boring stuff out of the way I hope you guys enjoy, and have a fun time reading.

━━━━━