𖧹⁑✰▏𝚃𝙴𝙽

▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐔𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻━━𝚃𝙴𝙽━━☾✰⁑  "Gummy Worms Are Delicious"(✳︎⁘⁎)🌫🌪🪐🏹𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 2009━━━━━━(𝖸/𝖭'𝗌 𝖯𝗈𝗏)

𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐔
𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻━━𝚃𝙴𝙽
━━☾✰⁑ "Gummy Worms Are Delicious"
(✳︎⁘⁎)🌫🌪🪐🏹
𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 2009
━━━━━━
(𝖸/𝖭'𝗌 𝖯𝗈𝗏)

You woke up with a start. Hearing the noisy honks of your two neighbors in the front street fighting over the same parking spot they always do. You looked over towards your alarm clock to read the time.

-5:42-

Ok. You had more than enough time to get ready for school your alarm clock was supposed to go off at six thirty. A little after your mom usually arrives. You sighed closing your eyes and turning away from the window. You grabbed the corner of your blanket to bring it up to your chest, except you couldn't?

There seemed to be and extreme amount of grasp on the opposite corner. You sat up expecting to see the minty green blanket caught in between the mattress and box spring. So you could only imagine the surprise on your face when you instead saw a pale veiny hand on top of your bed. Hand strongly clasped around the corner of the long piece of fleece.

Your eyes widened looking towards your alarm clock again. You slapped his hand with quick force while lounging off the bed. "Yoongi! Wake up!"

You ran out into the closet in the hallway to get get a brand new tooth brush. Walking back in your room and to the side of your bed facing the window, you looked down to see Yoongi's body curled itself into a ball with his mouth slightly agape.

Coming down onto your knees, you grasped his shoulder and began shaking him awake. "Yoongi come on, I'm sorry but you need to go!" Damn he could sleep.

You felt bad, he must've been really tired from the walking, and you both didn't really go to sleep until a few hours ago, but you knew you couldn't let him sleep any longer.

Instead of opening his eyes he grabbed your hand curling his fingers around yours to get you to stop. With your hand held in his and his eyelids still over his dark brown irises, he stretched both his arms above his head and uncurled his body. "Yoongi get up and brush your teeth! We need to go!"

Slowly opening his eyes, Yoongi looked up to see you about to hit his face with a tooth brush. He quickly grabbed it with his other hand before it came in contact with his cheek. He opened his mouth to groggily whisper, "What?"

You glared at him. You got up pulling his arm by your  in twined hands. "My eomma is going to be home soon! You need to go!" You let go of his hand getting up. "I got you a tooth brush."