𖧹⁑✰▏𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

PART TWO
▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐔𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻━━𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃━━☾✰⁑  "Fight 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 pt

𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐔
𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻━━𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
━━☾✰⁑ "Fight 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 pt.2"
(✳︎⁘⁎)🌫🌪🪐🏹
𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 2009
━━━━━━
(𝖸/𝖭'𝗌 𝖯𝗈𝗏)

━━━"BUT HONESTLY LIFE'S A BITCH...SO WHY NOT FUCK IT?" Jaehyun said adjusting his hold on the grocery bag. You were both currently walking home from the supermarket as per your mother's request. She was out for the night shift, you two went on a late trip right after Yoongi abruptly hung up on you, you still don't know what that was about.

Jaehyun has been talking you into a headache with any and everything under the moon's reflection. From him failing his algebra class, to wanting to find a pretty cliff to jump off of. You weren't really paying attention, you were still wondering why Yoongi hung up.

Did you say something wrong? Did you make him uncomfortable?

You didn't want to pressure him into telling you his reasoning, and honestly you were just curious. The more you got to know him, the more you found yourself worrying and wanting to make sure he's ok. Especially after the sandwich situation a week ago.

Speaking of a week ago, it's been about four weeks since you and Yoongi met. A month. "Do you think I can put all these plums up- hey is that Gloss?"

You looked up to see him pointing at a guy walking down the sidewalk with a black backpack on. Narrowing your eyes you saw that it was the Gloss guy. You raised my hand and yelled out his name since he was across the street from us. He looked up with wide eyes and tensed shoulders but relaxed a little after realizing it was you two. You waved him over with your free hand.

He crossed the street after looking both ways and stopped infront of you and Jaehyun. "Hey."

"What are you doing out here?" You asked. "Is there a battle tonight?" Jae chimed in. Yoongi shook his head, "No, No I'm just going to a friends house...what are you guys doing?"

You held up the plastic bags in my hand, "Grocery shopping." "This late?" The three of you slowly started to walk forward as strangers walked alongside. "We were supposed to go earlier but we lost track over of time." "Ahh." He nodded.

You kept walking, you and Yoongi at the same pace, Jaehyun a foot behind you two. "Here let me get that for you." Yoongi reached his hand out to grab the bags. You tried to stop him with a shake of your head but he grabbed them anyway. He looked forward and kept walking. You turned your head to glare at Jaehyun after hearing him mumble ah a true gentleman in a teasing tone.