•⁑✰▏𝙾𝙽𝙴

▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐔𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻━━𝙾𝙽𝙴━━☾✰⁑ "Underground Rapper"(✳︎⁘⁎)🌫🌪🪐🏹𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 2009━━━━━━

𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐔
𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻━━𝙾𝙽𝙴
━━☾✰⁑ "Underground Rapper"
(✳︎⁘⁎)🌫🌪🪐🏹
𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 2009
━━━━━━

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP DEPENDING ON YOU FOR EVERYTHING?

Like the time your friend was depending on you to ask her mom if you both could have a sleepover. Or the time your chemistry group made you do the whole project since "you were more than capable" to do it. Or the time your dad depended on you to put the outside panels on the windows.

You still had the neighbors asking you if you could put up theirs.

Or like right now...your cousin is depending on you to go out and get his mother a Happy Birthday card since he forgot to do it. That's Jaehyun for you, your annoying, forgetful, and sarcastic sixteen year old cousin. He can be such an idiot sometimes.

Although you do complain about him a lot, you are really grateful for him, being an only child he is the closest thing you have to a brother.

He came to live with you and your mother when you were both thirteen, his mother sent him out to Daegu with a mindset that he would do better in school. But little does she know...he doesn't. He instead gets into fights in the bathrooms, curses out his teachers, and tries to sneak out to underground rap battles to compete and make money.

That's also a big thing here in Daegu, especially in the nights to early mornings. And many parents here hate it. You see, most if not all parents here in South Korea don't expect there child to be in the music or art fields, they all expect us to get married in are late twenties and have a "stable" job, in there eyes only doctors and lawyers are considered the best jobs for us.

But all that is besides the point, You had to walk all the way to the other side of town just to get a stupid card, not to mention the other side of town is also the dangerous side, full of drug dealers, mobbers, and unknown criminals. It is also the less wealthy side, lots of people here are either homeless or living in very small one floor houses.

Isn't it a coincidence that all the big stores are also on this side of town?

Coming out of your thoughts you heard faint yelling near you, looking up you saw a middle aged women about your height, with short black hair yelling at who you assumed to be her son. He had milky white skin and his hair was spiked up into a mowhawk, he was small but definitely still taller than you.