𖧹⁑✰▏𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃-𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐔𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻━━𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃-𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽━━☾✰⁑  "Keep Me Under The Sun"(✳︎⁘⁎)🌫🌪🪐🏹𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 2009━━━━━━

𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐔
𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻━━𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃-𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
━━☾✰⁑ "Keep Me Under The Sun"
(✳︎⁘⁎)🌫🌪🪐🏹
𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 2009
━━━━━━

━━"HEY YOONGI!", YOU WALKED TOWARDS THE BOY WHO STOOD OUTSIDE THE CAFE.

"Hey you," he held up his right hand with torn up piece of paper. "I got your note." he smiled shyly. Confused, you furrowed your brows at him. You didn't give him a note. You voiced your thought, now it was his turn to be confused.

"But when you left yesterday Geum-Jae gave this to me and said it was from you..." he trailed off while handing you the note. It read the same words on the note Geum-Jae gave to you yesterday.

"Guess your brother set us up...he gave me the same thing yesterday." You let out an awkward laugh handing the paper back to him.

"So...this isn't a date?" Yoongi looked at you with a subtle blush, you wouldn't be able to catch it if it weren't for you looking at his cute plush face.

"Do you want it to be?" A wave of confidence came over you. You smirked at his surprised face. "I...do you?" Before you could speak he opened his mouth again. "Actually yea...I do want this to be a date." 

With that he walked over and opened the glass door, the bells jingled as they hit against the surface. "Will you, Y/n go on this date with me?"

You smiled walking over towards him. "Only if you let me pay," you both walked inside, before he could speak you opened your mouth this time. "I am an independent women after all. Are you gonna take that away from me?"

He knew you weren't serious. Even you couldn't take yourself seriously. But he didn't argue. You were glad he atleast didn't ask about your excuse, the one you told so you can pay for him without him feeling guilty.

You both ordered and went to sit at a table near the windows. The café wasn't to full but it still had a little buzz with people sitting at their tables, the cashier taking orders, the baristas making the coffees, and the waiters getting everyone their respective orders.

After a while of talking, eating, and sitting there watching the dark sky turn even darker and watching the moon rise up you realized something.

You liked spending time with Min Yoongi.

▔▔▔

After a while of sitting at the cafe you both, well Yoongi decided to take you to the plushy store. It was a far walk but you didn't mind.

You guys were in a taxi car on the way back home. In your lap was the small but adorable Rilakkuma bear Yoongi got you there, as a "memory of the first of many dates you'll have" he so bashfully put it. You're still blushing at the recent memory.

But in the present time your head rested against the head rest next to Yoongi, you both listening to the outside atmosphere of Daegu. Your eyes were closed as your hands stayed clutched onto your new plush.

Yoongi on the other hand clutched a pen he found on the floor of the taxi, and a napkin he had in his pocket. He balanced it against his thigh while writing down all lyrics that came to his mind.

His thoughts and feelings were being expressed through his writing, the words themselves looked messy and rushed, the bumpy car ride could be thanked for that.

They lyrics held meaning to him though, they were about you, about how you express yourself, how you looked so beautiful with a semi visible coffee mustache that day, about how the headlights looked reflecting on you through the window.

About how he felt for you.

She's like fire
So bright burning up the whole entire outside
And inside my heart
Stick lights won't give me fire
Just keep me under the sun

Keep me under the sun

He let out a sigh after scribbling on the last line, he looked over to see your neck now bending at an uncomfortable angle, you were asleep. He grabbed onto the back of your head and pulled it so your head leaned on his shoulder.

He kept looking at you admiring you're smooth but obviously textured skin, he found it beautiful. Your lashes were the next thing he looked at, admiring how they looked so soft resting against your cheek, which were now squished up considering your position.

He didn't want to seem like a creep saying this but he found you absolutely stunning.

He looked out the window now leaning his head ontop of yours, he thought back to his home life knowing he needed to finally make a decision to benefit himself and maybe you in the future. He knew he needed to call that landlord and see if he still had that room open. He knew he needed to call that employer and see if she still needed help with the delivering company.

Looking back at you then to the napkin on his lap, he also knew he needed to go to that audition and see if these opportunities given to him were really meant to be.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

P.s those lyrics are from an actual song
Under The Sun-Glenn Travis
Im gonna be using that and a couple songs as "originals" for this story so let's pretend they don't already exsist(but totally recommend giving it a listen)😚

So I know it's been a while...and we have new readers and stuff...🧍‍♀️

Honestly I for a minute I forgot I was the one who even wrote this book. I don't really have big enough excuses of why I haven't been updating but I really do wanna say sorry. Also I know this chapter feels kinda rushed and messy but I promise future ones will be so much better🤞
And I want to thank you guys so much for genuinely supporting and loving this book, and thank you all for on the love on this book, I really do appreciate every single one of you guys so agian thank youu!!💕