𖧹⁑✰▏𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐔𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻━━𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴━━☾✰⁑ "I Hate Water"(✳︎⁘⁎)🌫🌪🪐🏹𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 2009━━━━━━(ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ)

𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐔
𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻━━𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
━━☾✰⁑ "I Hate Water"
(✳︎⁘⁎)🌫🌪🪐🏹
𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 2009
━━━━━━
(ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ)

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
⁘⁘BlackBerry
□17:32pm
sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ, ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 28
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

you↙︎
Hey

↘︎yoongi
Hey

you↙︎
I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park with me?

↘︎yoongi
Right now?

you↙︎
Well if you want to
you↙︎
I was just bored and wanted to walk around

↘︎yoongi
Oh
↘︎yoongi
Sure
↘︎yoongi
Where should we meet up?

you↙︎
Let's meet up at the corner store?
you↙︎
The one where we saw eachother

↘︎yoongi
Ok see you there

▔▔▔

PUTTING ON MY SHOES AND HEADING OUT THE DOOR I WALKED TOWARDS THE CORNER STORE. I honestly just wanted to get out of the house. Being in there for the past five days while hearing my eomma talk about the "perfect life" was beginning to take a toll on me.

I mean there is no such thing as a "perfect life" she just thinks that having a man with a well paying steady job, and having children who are all scholars and joining extra after school activities is perfect. Well I don't want that.

Getting out of my thoughts I looked up and saw the familiar black mowhawk sitting on the steps of the old shop. I took my hand out of my pocket to wave at him. "Yoongi! Hi!" He looked up with a small smile as he walked over towards me. "Hey Y/n."

We started walking off towards the park in comfortable silence.

▔▔▔

"Well I think you'll make an amazing idol." I said with honesty laced in my voice, and I believed it after hearing him rap the other night there was no denying that he had immense talent. "Thank you Y/n."