Chapter 25 ~ Help Me

Peter's POV

I grab my bag with my suit inside it, ready to head out the door and save Y/N. Before I do anything though, Iron man gets in my way. I ball up my fists and glare at him. "Stark...move right now...". 

Clearly surprised by my action and the tone in my voice, he shakes his head no. 

"Look, kid, you can't just walk into the maniac's base and expect it to work. We also don't know if Y/N has done this..willingly. It would be too risky to go right now!" 

"SHE WOULD NEVER DO THIS ON PURPOSE! IM NOT GOING TO JUST STAND THERE WHILE Y/N COULD BE GETTING HURT EVEN MORE RIGHT NOW!"

I try to push him away but Black Widow grabs me by my shirt and pulls me back. "Not happening parker, we need a plan first before you go saving your girlfriend!". I try pushing her away but she just pins me to the wall. "Do not resist parker...". Everyone just stares at me and I look at them with tears in my eyes. 

"I need to save her, I don't care if I lose my life because of it. I just want Y/N back.." 

Its quiet for a few seconds in the room, everyone is just looking at me in my broken state. Capitan America decides to stop the silence and clears his throat. 

"We all know you want her back, we all do. She is a good person and everyone in this room likes her. We just need a plan so we don't mess up our chances of getting her back ok?"

I sigh in defeat and Black Widow lets go of me. "Fine...what's the plan guys..." 

Y/N's POV

Only darkness and voices are here. I can hear people screaming and its all my fault! I am a monster, I caused all of this chaos. I betrayed my friends and Peter... 

Right now, I can't control anything. My body is moving by itself and words are escaping my mouth like it's nothing. What has Glitch done to me, I am now his puppet. A puppet that he can use to control the world and the people who live in it. Why..WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO STUPID! 

I sit in the corner of the room Glitch is keeping me in, my eyes filled with tears, and my heart broken in two. One second I'm me...the other second I am her. An evil creature that won't let me go, who knows my fears, my weaknesses, and who I love. Its here to take it all away! 

Someone..please...help me... 

As I am holding my knees to my chest, Glitch swings the door open and walks in. 

"Oh Y/N, you are making this very hard, just let the darkness take you. It would make you feel so much better" 

I look at him with hate in my eyes. "I would rather die than let the darkness fully control me, my friends will-"

He kicks me in the stomach and holds me up by my face. "You know, you are very boring, now you are going to say that your "friends" and "Spider lover" will come and save you". 

"They will Glitch, so you better be ready because they are the best team of heroes you will ever face and they will surely kick your sorry butt".

"Oh really Y/N then tell me, where are they now, why were you alone when I found you hm?"  

He looks at me, waiting for my answer. I say nothing and just spit right in his face, causing him to throw me down onto the hard concrete ground. He wipes his face and looks down at me.

"You are going to be sorry Y/N L/N, just like your pathetic parents..." 

He finally leaves the room, slamming the door. I sigh and wipe my tears from my face. 

"I'm sorry mom and dad...I've let you down..."