Part - 4

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reesha is busy in her work as she was assigned into a new project. There is a lot of piled up files to study and submit them. She is so engrossed into her work that she didn't even check her phone which is in silent.

Aarhan is continuously calling her to speak with her but there is no response from her side.

Here, Aarhan is getting impatient not getting why isn't she lifting his calls. With no other option he goes to her office to talk to her.

He enters into her company......

The whole company employs her gawking at him. The women are drooling over him and men are giving jealous look to him.

He is used to all this attention but he never really cared.

He is a very famous personality among the business world because of his businesses which are all around the world.

But he is even more famous for his looks. He is not less than a Greek god. Women die for his one look which they never get.

He goes straight to the reception and enquires about Reesha's cubicle or cabin.

"May I know where is Ms. Reesha's cabin?" He Asks her professionally.

She gets confused on why is he asking about that lady but anyway she tells him what he needs.

Thanking her he leaves from there to Reesha's cabin.

He knocks on the cabin door before entering but he doesn't get any response. He frowns but after thinking a lot he enters in.

There he finds her fully engrossed in her paper work not even bothering her surroundings

He clears his throat to get her attention but all in vain.

Finally giving up he calls her.

"Reesha!" He calls.

She jerks back listening to him suddenly.

She gets surprised seeing him at her office.

"Aarhan!! You here?" She Asks him while offering him to get seated.

"What to do! Your poor to be husband is been continuously calling you but he is not getting any response. That's why he found his way till here." He tells her smirking looking at her blushed face at the word 'to be husband'.

She is completely red.

"Wh.... what do you want to speak!?" She manages to speak.

His smirk grew even more bigger listing to her stammering.

She doesn't meet his eyes. Her eyes are fixed on her fingers as if they are the most interesting thing in this world right now.

He chuckles looking at her.

"Look at me, Reesha." He says but he didn't get any reaction from her.

He slowly goes near her and makes her stand up. Lifts her chin using his index and thumb fingers and makes her look into his eyes.

For few minutes both get lost in each other eyes. Reesha was the one who first diverts her eyes away, unable to handle his intense gaze.

"Okay.... on a serious note.... are you really okay with this marriage. If your are not okay you can say to me, I can understand. You don't need to worry about our friendship or relation between uncle and me. Even if this marriage doesn't happen the relation which we have will not change I promise. If you want I will cancel this proposal." He tells her seriously.

"No no..... nothing like that. I really like you that's why I said yes. I heard your conversation with Pa and I was very very happy seeing you care for me like that. I was overwhelmed with your care and concern towards. Please, don't cancel this marriage." She blabbers everything without her knowledge. She got scared when she heard that he would cancel their marriage.

He lips curved into upward direction.

His smile grew bigger by every second. After few seconds she realised what she said to him. And she turned into scarlet red.

He immediately hugs her. She is shocked at his sudden act but after composing herself even she hugs him back shyly.

Even it was a surprise for him when he hugged her. When he didn't get any response from her, he was about to break the hug but he feels her hugging him back.

He smiles at her.

After few minutes feeling each other heart beats, they both break their hug not wanting to be apart from each other.

"Thank you so much, for making me the happiest man alive right now. You don't know what your YES meant to me. Even I really like you from the start but never had the courage to confess to you. I don't want to spoil our friendship because of my feelings. But when I came to know that uncle has started searching a groom for you I couldn't take it anymore and asked uncle your hand in marriage." He tells her smilingly.

Even she shyly smiles at him.

After few minutes.... he leaves from her office to his work.

The minute he left almost all the female employees present there barged into her cabin and starts questioning her.

She has very less interaction with her colleagues because they never really interested in being her friend.

They know that she isn't that rich and they kept distance from her.

They only speak to her if it's only work related or if they want her to do their work.

But right now the tables have turned.

They are asking all kinds of stupid questions.

"How do you know him?"

"Why does he want to speak with you?"

"What did you both speak?"

"What is your relationship with him?"

"Do you have his phone no?"

"Can you give me his phone no?"

"Does He have a girlfriend?"

"Are you sleeping with him?"

"What more can we expect from a low life like you.!!"

All are giving jealousy and irritated looks to her.

Without caring about anyone and anything she just left from there giving them a smile.

All got irritated looking at her smiling face.

-Peppermint_Kisses27