Chapter 6

Bakugo looked at the door and saw no doorbell so he knocked on the door, there was no answer so he looked through the door window to see if anyone was there, not even three seconds later three black dogs were jumping at the door from the other side and barking like crazy scaring the shit out of him.

"Holy Shit!" He yelled and stepped away from the door, suddenly the door opened and the dogs came at him still barking "Oh hush you three right now!" A woman's voice came from the door scolding the dogs.

The dogs whimpered a bit and stopped barking, making Bakugo look up at who was at the door, there stood a woman in her early thirties with long dark purple spiky hair that was tied into a ponytail and sky blue eyes wearing red glasses and was also wearing a sweater that reached to her knees "Oh hello Katsuki would you like to come in? We're playing cards," the woman moved out of the way to let him into her apartment.

The apartment looked...surprisingly nice the walls were decorated with paintings and fairy lights, Bakugo looked at the woman again and judging by her age and appearance it's safe to assume that this is Nemuri Kayama or better known as Midnight, a performer and actor who lives with her roommate, another woman and actor named Yu Takeyama "Uhh yeah..." Bakugo walks in and he looked around the place "Takeyama put the kettle on!" Kayama called and walked behind some old curtains after giving Katsuki a wink.

'Okay she's kinda weird...' Katsuki thought to himself as he walked through the curtains and on the other side was(what appears to be)a living room with a red couch, fairy lights, the walls were completely made of stone, and on the left side of the living room was a kitchen "Kayama who is that?" A woman's voice came from the kitchen "It's the new neighbor Takeyama, Katsuki he'll be having tea with us," Kayama said to her roommate, Katsuki looked inside the kitchen and there stood a woman in her mid twenties, long blonde hair, and purple eyes. She's about Bakugo's height and was wearing a purple nightgown.

"Whatever Kayama," the woman said and continued to make tea, Kayama shook her head and proceeded to escort Bakugo to the couch where the dogs were sitting on "Off boys!" Kayama told her dogs and they got off the couch running around the room now, Katsuki sat down and he looked up at the shelf next to the couch, it's filled with many trophies and awards for make-up, acting, and best actress.

"Are those your trophies?" Bakugo asked "Ahh our most beloved treasures, we always keep them here." Kayama explained before proceeding to tell Katsuki all the stories of her and Takeyama's acting career(which he wasn't listening to)Katsuki turned to the side and Takeyama was carrying a tray that had a cup of warm tea along with the pitcher and a bowl of taffy like candy, "Go on try some, they're very good." Takeyama said to him before she placed the tray on the coffee table in front of the couch and went back to the kitchen. Katsuki looked at it and shrugged 'I don't see why not they do look pretty good' he thought to himself.

He tried to take one out if the bowl, keyword 'TRIED' because when he touched the candy and took it out of the bowl it was completely stuck with the other candies and the candies were stuck to the bowl, Bakugo kept trying to pull the candy out and before he knew it the bowl was up on the ceiling now making him look up at it in disbelief and disappointment.

"I'll read them if you like," Kayama said lighting up a candle and putting it between her and Katsuki "Read what?" He asked, Kayama put on a small purple hat with a third eye designed on it, "Your tea leaves Katsuki! They'll tell me your future," she said "Now go on, drink your tea."

Katsuki took his cup of tea and started to chug it "No not all of it! Not all of it!"
He started drinking it a little slower almost finishing it "Alright, now hand it over." Kayama said, he gave her his cup and she started moving it around in her hands.

After a few seconds Kayama looked into the cup, "Oooo~ Katsuki Katsuki Katsuki, you are in terrible danger~" she said making Bakugo dumbfounded and confused.