21 | I'm Not A Robot

"Congratulations

"Congratulations."

Hera smiled and handed Yoora, Chanyeol's sister, a bouquet of flowers as she and Baekhyun gave her their greetings. "Thank you so much," Yoora replied and then turned to Baekhyun. "Bacon Baeky you did get married before me but I'm glad you chose a good girl," she smiled. "She's beautiful and you two look good together."

Hera blushed at the compliment and thanked her "You're looking beautiful too."

"Thanks sweetheart," Yoora said warmly.

"Noona, won't you give me a compliment?" Baekhyun pouted adorably, he always had a good relationship with Chanyeol's family and Yoora was just like a sister to him.

"No," Yoora grinned and glanced at Hera. "Do you know your husband and my brother Chanyeol promised to marry each other in childhood."

"What?" Hera asked in disbelief.

"Okay, don't give me a compliment," Baekhyun muttered and took his wife's hand in his as he walked away from the just married couple.

Hera looked back at Yoora, confused who was laughing with her fiance. "Are you mad at unnie?"

"No," Baekhyun chuckled. "Whenever she wants to get rid of me, she always says this.. you know my marriage with Chanyeol.. thing."

Hera laughed lightly. "So, she threatened you with one thing and you leave her?"

"Well, We've been together since childhood," he glanced at her. "She knows everything about me and I won't want her to reveal more of it."

"Smart-ass," she noted and he caressed his suit dramatically.

"What do you expect of Mr Perfect?"

"Forget I ever said that," she rolled her eyes playfully, but stopped when he held her hand. "What?"

"You never gave me an answer," he frowned. "It's okay if you can't forgive me for the things I've done, but at least tell me what can I do to make it upto you."

She gulped. "You never told me your second demand," she wrapped her fingers around his hand. "This is the third demand. What is the second one?"

Baekhyun stared at her. "That demand is special. I'll tell you when the time comes," he said, and she looked at him, confused. Opening her mouth, she was about to say more when an unfamiliar voice called her husband.

"Baekhyun," A quiet familiar figure strolled towards them and she stumbled back when the man took Baekhyun in a tight hug. "Ah.. it's nice to see you."

"Kai," Baekhyun patted his back, and gently pushed him back. "You've not changed at all. Still you're embarrassing me, I see."

"Not my fault that you aren't into the skinship," Kai muttered. "Why are you always saying that?" he pouted before his eyes flicker towards Hera. "Sister in law! " he exclaimed loudly.