Chapter 1

Sofia's POV

I sighed as I finished my seminar I needed to write for college. I'm junior  this year and I love my college. It was my dream to be a designer. I loved to draw as a child and ever since I grew up I wanted to be designer because I also loved clothes. 

I'm attending college in Chicago. I really like this city and people who are with me. I only have one close friend whose name is Chloe. We became friends first day we arrived at the college.

I'm also sharing an apartment with her. My dad didn't want me to stay in the dorm so he bought me an apartment in here. It's great because it only takes ten minutes away from college.

My family lives in New York which is not too far. I usually go by airplane when I visit. After my mom gave birth to Gabriella who is now 7 years old, she became pregnant again two years later and now I have three brothers and one sister. So it's really a big family.

I was always surprised when I hear about other sibiling relationships. I'm great with my sibilings and I love them very much. Zayn is now 17 years old and he is junior in high school. Then there is Jacob he is 12 and really smart.

Then my only sister Gabriella just started first grade. I was talking with her about it and I can tell she is excited about her new friends. And the youngest one is Liam. He is only 5 but very energetic child. I can tell he is going to be an athlete.

That's very much it about my family. And about me, I'm single and didn't even have my first kiss yet. But I don't care about any relationships now as my only worry is college. I just want to finish it and when I get a job, I'll start thinking about my love life.

Oh! I also forgot to tell that I have asthma. I use inhaler when I start coughing or my breath is coming out short and rapid. I got used to that and I usually avoid stress situations. But I'm happy that it doesn't affect my life too much.

I suddenly heard door opening already knowing that Chloe arrived from her date. She has a boyfriend two years already. I heard her putting her keys on a counter and coming in my room.

''Hey Sofi. What are you doing?'' She chirped while holding onto a doorknob.
''I just finished seminar. Did it went good with Blake?''
''It was great as always. What are we having for dinner?''
''Just order pizza.'' I shrug.
''Fine by me.'' She smiled and closed my door.

I changed into my pajama after taking a shower and texted my mom to ask her what is she doing. She said that she is at work so I didn't want to bother her.

I heard the doorbell ring that is probably delivery boy. I went out of my room and saw Chloe putting a box of pizza down on the table. I took napkins for us and joined her at the table.

''Sofia when are you going to have someone?'' Chloe asked.
''Chloe I already told you that—'' I was cut off before finishing the sentence.
''That you are not going to have a boyfriend until you finish college. I already know that, but boyfriend isn't the same as husband. You can try to be with someone just to experiance how is it like.''

''I know that, but I'll rather stay at my decision.'' I said and swallowed.
''Okay. Do you want to go to the club tomorrow?''
''I don't know. You know that I'm not a party person.''
''Sofia you need to loose a bit. You are always in that room studying. Nothing will be wrong if you go out once.''
''Okay then, but you need to be with me.''
''Yayy, girls night.'' She cheered.

I just laughed at her and finished my piece of pizza. I wiped my mouth and drank glass of water. I kissed Chloe's cheek and reversed before going to my room.

I was nervous and excited about tomorrow's night because it's my first time going in the club. I was sleepy and tired from studying when my eyes closed slowly.