Chapter 16

Sofia's POV

This week has been the best. I spent time with my family which I really loved. I took care of Gabriella and Liam while mom was working and they are great company.

But next week I have few exams so I'm leaving today. I finished packing and closed my suitcase. Zayn helped me to carry it downstairs.

Mom stood at the front door already tearing up. I smiled and hugged her.
''Call me when you arrive. I'm gonna miss you my little baby.'' She kissed my cheeks.
''I'm gonna miss you too mom. I love you.'' I said.
''I love you too.''

I said bye to all of them before going to the car. Zayn wanted to take me to the airport. I and he are more connected of sibilings. I always took care of him when he was little when mom was pregnant with Jacob.

We arrived at the airport and he helped me to get to the plane.
''Definitely call when you arrive or mom will freak out.'' He chuckled.
''I will. Bye Zayn. Love you.'' I hugged him.
''Love you too sis.''

I waved him before going inside the plane. I sat next to the younger woman and older man. They were both bucling their seatbelt as I followed them.

Plane deported and I just wished that this flight will pass by soon. I couldn't sleep I just watched clouds. Just when I thought I forgot about him, all thought about seeing him again came to my mind.

I still remember when he said I can't escape him. He will find me and won't leave me alone. He doesn't understand what feelings I have bottled inside me. I can't just let go of everything so easily. I need time.

I arrived to the Chicago airport and picked up my suitcase after I got out of the plane. Cab drove me off to the apartment.

I found my keys in the purse, ready to unlock the door when I saw him leaning on my doorway. I was shocked with his sudden appearance, but quickly composed myself.

''Hello to you too.'' He sarcastically said.
I ignored him and unlocked the door. I took my suitcase and got inside the apartment. I tried to close the door but he wasn't letting me.

''Get off from the door.'' I snapped.
''How could you do that? After we slept together, you decided to leave me like that nothing meant to you.'' This striked me.
''I'm sorry that happened, but we can't be together. I'm sorry, but it isn't right.''
''Right? Why? Because of Stephanie. Sofia I will always love her, but I love you too and I don't want to be without you.''
''Please leave Michael.'' I said and closed the door.

He yelled something on the side of the door, but I was too busy crying that I didn't hear anything. I went in my room and laid on the bed. I hugged my teddy bear closer to me.

I didn't even came here and I'm already crying. Why this have to be so hard? I tried to forget him, but I can't. I love him so much and it's painful.

Michael's POV

She left me again. Did I do anything wrong? Our night didn't mean nothing to her? Now she is the one that's being cruel. She doesn't want my help.

I'm clueless. I don't know what to do anymore. I'll keep fighting for her until she realizes how much I love her.

I won't give up easily just because she doesn't want to see me now. I'll give her time and space, but I'll keep my distance close.

I left her apartment after a long knocking and calling for her. I didn't even hear anything after she closed the door in my face.

I went home and decided to sent her a mesagge. Three simple words: I love you. I'll send her that everyday to show her how much I love her. I kept looking at the text when I saw that she read it.

She didn't respond anything, but I was happy that she at least read it. And that means she didn't block my number which is also a good thing.

I'm going to try until she gives in. I can't be too long without her and I clearly stated that. We'll see what's going to happen.