Chapter 23

Michael's POV

''Baby, wake up.'' I shook her lightly waiting for her to open her eyes. She moved around the bed a little, but didn't wake up.

I rolled my eyes at her and put my arm around her. She is probably too tired from last night. I should stop going so hard on her, but she feels so good.

I just can't resist her when I see her in her lacey underwear and baby bump makes her so hot. I always get turned on and so hard that it's sometimes painful.

But she is still my innocent baby with her gorgeous green eyes and blonde hair. I wish our kids will look like her. Beautiful like their mother.

I removed the hair strand that fell on her face. I noticed how big her boobs are and they fit perfectly in my hands. I  remember first time when she came for check up.

I was surprised because I never saw big boobs like hers. I could hear her heartbeat increasing by my touch back then and I wanted to grope them in my hands.

She is perfect in every possible way. I can't get enough of her. She is like my oxygen I can't live without.

I leaned her more on my chest. Her stomach is perfect. I'm so happy when I know our son is in here healthy. I still can't believe our first child is going to be a boy. Her parents were very happy when they found out. I think they really wanted a boy.

She started waking up and stretched her arms. I rubbed her stomach slowly when she kissed my cheek. I nuzzled my face in her neck and started sucking on it.

She let out a moan as I was working on the marks I'm going to leave. I placed kisses when I finished and kissed her cheek.

''Do you want to go to the lake today?''
She looked surprised as she straddled me.
''Really?''
''Yeah.'' I stroked her bare stomach.
''That's great. I haven't gone for a long time on a lake.'' She smiled.

She leaned down and kissed my cheek then she got up from my torso and left in a bathroom. I removed the sheets off of me and went to join her in a shower.

After we got dressed, I made us breakfast and sat her in my lap while she ate. I love to see her eating and feeding our baby.

''Are you done?'' I asked her.
''Yes. I finished.'' She chirped.

She got ready to go out and waited for me at the door. I chuckled when I saw her bouncing on her feet. I took my car keys and helped her out.

I was driving to the lake. I personally love to go there. It's very beautiful especially at the sunset. Sofia was keeping smile on her face all the way.

We arrived there and got out of the car. There was a walking path and not much people were here. She put her backpack on her back.

I took her hand and intertwined our fingers. We started walking down the path and admired the beauty of the water.

''It's so pretty.'' Sofia said.
''I think so too.'' I kissed her head.
''We should come here often.''
''Whenever you want.'' I replied.

We were walking peacefully until some man walked past us, but suddenly stopped and looked at Sofia. She looked surprised until she let go of my hand and hugged that man. I was starting to get angry without her contact anymore.

''Sofia, how have you been? I haven't seen you for four  years.'' He said.
''I've been good, Jason. I didn't expect that I'll meet you here. What were you doing?''
''I was doing some research for the project at my college. And you?''

She turned to me and pulled me closer. Thank you for the acknowledgement. I scoffed in my mind.

''This is my fiancè Michael. We were taking a walk around here.'' His face held some scowled look under his fake smile. I smirked as I wrapped my arm around her waist.
''Nice too meet you Michael.'' He said.
''Me too.''

''I can see you are pregnant.'' Jason guy said to my baby.
''Yeah we're expecting a baby boy.'' I said before she could respond.
''Congratulations then.''
''Thank you Jason.'' Sofia replied with her soft voice. Why is she using a soft voice on him?

''Well I should go back. It was really nice to meet you Sofia.''
''Me too, Jason. I hope we can see each other again.'' She replied leaving me in shock. Seeing him again? Not even in her dreams.

He waved us before leaving. She started walking again pulling me with her.

''Who is that?''
''We were going in the kindergarten together and then in the same high school. I had a crush on him when we were in a kindergarten.'' She giggled as she was probably remembering about the past.
''Oh wow. Such a loving childhood.'' I sarcastically laughed.

''Ok, Michael. No need to be jealous.'' She rolled her eyes and removed her hand from mine. I grabbed her hand again and pulled her in my chest.

''You don't let go of my hand. Understand?'' I said in my dominant tone. She nodded her head.
''Respond me properly.''
''I understand, Sir.''

I felt myself getting hard at the name she called me.
''That's right, babygirl. I love you.'' I pulled her closer and kissed her passionately.

''You got hard. Do you want me to help you, Sir?'' She whipered in my ear.
''You naughty girl.'' I smirked as I pulled her in woods.

I claimed her against the tree. It's fun to do it in nature. There was nobody anyway. I finished and helped her to put her panties back.

I wiped the sweat from her forehead and kissed her cheek. It was so good and I would do it few more times but it was inconvenient. Maybe when we get home.

''Was it good?'' I asked her.
''Like always, love. You are the machine.'' She giggled as she gave me a kiss on the lips.
''You always help me so I need to reward you.'' I smirked.
''Then I should help you often.'' She smirked mischievously.
''You should.''

I pulled my boxers and zipped my pants up. We walked back on the path and took a walk around here until we got back home for lunch.

I decided to make us pasta with sauce, her favourite. She was very happy when I gave her food. We ate and laid on a couch.

''I want you, baby.'' I whispered in her ear and licked it all over. I smirked when I saw her squeezing her legs together.
''Don't close it. Spread it out for me.'' I said.
''Yes, Sir.'' She said and got up pulling me towards the bedroom. It's going to be a long day.