Chapter 22

Sofia's POV

I'm pregnant for five months now. My stomach is big, but so cute. I can't believe the baby is here soon. Today Michael is going to check up on it and find out what gender is going to be.

I don't have any wishes for a gender as long my baby is fine and healthy. But I'm really excited because we are going to paint nursery and we need to buy baby clothes too.

I got up from the bed and went to take a shower. I was brushing my teeth when arms wrapped around me. I finished and wiped my mouth.

''You look so hot, mamacita.'' Michael whispered in my ear while rubbing my bare stomach. I chuckled and turned my head to kiss his cheek.

''Maybe I should check you up tomorrow.'' He said mocking me.
''No way. We agreed on today.'' I huffed and left the bathroom.

He can't be a smartass with me. I decided on white T-shirt and shorts since it's summer and outside is warm. My stomach growled when I finished and that was my cue to feed the baby.

I made us pancakes and poured chocolate syrup all over. It tasted delicious. Michael came over and started eating.

''Are we going now?'' I asked him.
He nodded and put the plate in a sink. We put on our shoes and went towards the car. I was so excited to find out a gender. I also planned to go baby shopping with Chloe today.

We entered the clinic and went to the room where ultrasounds are made. I laid down and pulled my shirt up. He put me gel and started moving that thing around my lower abdomen.

''Oh my God!'' He gasped.
''What happened?''
''We are having a boy.'' He smiled looking at me and computer.
''Really?'' I ask, my eyes swelling up with tears.
''Yes baby. We are going to have a son.'' He kissed my cheek.

He wiped the gel and helped me down. I was so happy that I'm going to have a little baby boy. I can't wait to tell mom and dad. I know they secretly wanted for me to have a boy but never told me.

I called Chloe and told her I'm going to meet her at the mall. She wanted me to tell her which gender it is, but I'm going to surprise her.

''I'm going with Chloe to the mall.'' I said to Michael.
''Why?''
''To buy baby clothes.''
''But I wanted to go.'' He pouted looking like a kid.
''I already agreed with Chloe. And we can go some other day.''
''Wow, I didn't know your friend is more important than me.''
''First, I never said that. Second, if you keep being like a child, you won't get any tonight.'' I warned him. He closed his mouth after I said that.

I pecked him on a lips and left the clinic. I understand him, but I can't turn down Chloe. I think she was more excited than me about the shopping.

I took a cab to get to the mall. Once it dropped me off, I searched for Chloe until I spotted her in front of one of the shops. She noticed me and ran to me.

''Will you tell me now?''
''Not yet.'' I chuckled.
''Why?''
''Because you'll find out soon.''
''Fine.''

We walked to the first baby shop we saw. It was so cute with all of this little clothes. I want to buy tons of clothes just because they look so adorable.

''Sofi, look!'' She showed me white onesie that says 'Momma's boy' with black bold letters.
''We should take it.'' I smirked.
''You want that?'' She was still clueless.
''Yeah, it would be perfect.'' I said.
''Oh, okay then.'' I mentally slapped my forehead.

She put it in a chart and moved on. I was still looking at her in disbelief until she stopped. She turned around and looked at me.

''You are having a boy!'' She squealed.
''Took you long enough.'' I smiled.
She hugged me tightly.
''Congratulations.''
''Thanks.''

We continued buying clothes, mostly blue and white. It was all so pretty and perfect for my baby boy. I can't wait when I'm going to hold him in my arms.

My feet were hurting from walking around so much so we decided to finish shopping. Chloe said that she will drop me off home because she arrived here with a car.

''Thanks for a ride Chloe and for helping me pick the clothes.''
''It's nothing. I get so excited when I see baby clothes that makes me want to have a baby too.''
''You'll have a baby and you'll be great mom.''
''Thanks.''

We arrived and I gave her hug before going in the building. I entered in the apartment and found Michael dancing while cooking and on top of that in just a boxers.

''What a show! I would have come sooner if I knew this was going on.'' I smirked playfully. He got closer and kissed my cheek.
''Was everything good?'' I hummed and went to the bedroom to set the bags down. I removed my shoes and changed in his shirt. I was very tired from today.

He set us table and served food. I digged in immediately feeling so hungry. I ate two plates and wiped my mouth when I was satisfied.

I went to lay on a bed to get some rest. I heard Michael coming in the room. He laid next to me and wrapped his hands around me. I snuggled closer and drifted off to sleep.