All Hail The Queen

Mary's POV
I was peacefully asleep and felt someone staring at me. I woke up and saw Marina. "Holy shit, Marina what do you want?" I asked rubbing sleep from my eyes. "You have to win." She said. "Win what?" I asked yawning. "The apocalypse against Lucifer and Icicle." She said looking sad. "Marina, it's two in the morning can we have this conversation when I don't feel like I'm about to pass out?" I asked. "No." She said and touched my forehead. I woke up in a big bed I got up and looked in mirror seeing an older version of me.

I turned around and saw Marina sitting on the bed waiting patiently for me to scream at her for sending me here

I turned around and saw Marina sitting on the bed waiting patiently for me to scream at her for sending me here. "Even as a twenty year old you are beautiful." She said. "How am I twenty?" I asked. "Oh this is 6 years in the future and 5 since you moved to hell permanently." Marina said like it was the weather. "Lovely." I said and she left. "Wait why am I here?" I asked, no response. "Asshole angels." I mumbled. I got dressed in a purple dress, gray jacket, silver heels, did my curls in a braid, and put a small crown on. I walked out the door and saw demons making rounds and one bumped into me. "Sorry, Queen Mary." A demon whimpered like I was going to murder them, weird considering I hate killing someone if they are nice. "It's fine." I smiled, the demon looked shocked and scurried away. I walked and found the dining room being huge. I sat down and started thinking, Marina wouldn't send me to the future without there being a bigger picture. "Oh you're majesty your breakfast is ready." Another demon said. I nodded and they brought in an amazing breakfast and I realized I was hungry.

 I nodded and they brought in an amazing breakfast and I realized I was hungry

I ate while drinking coffee. I finished and the one demon told me to leave. I walked in the throne room and saw Cerberus and the other hellhounds they yipped and I petted them and I sat in the throne bored and I saw Sam walk in with Kara but she had white hair and ice blue almost purple eyes. "Queen Mary." They said. "Hi." I said. "We killed Dean." They said. "What?" I asked and then I looked into their souls and saw Lucifer and Icicle. "You asked us too." They said. "Of course." I said and made them leave. I sat there and listened to demons argue. "Listen up, everyone take turns, you screaming your heads off will do nothing." I said and they calmed down and demons told me everything and I fixed stuff, they all smiled at the decisions, I've decided for them. "All hail the Queen and her actuality to listen." I turned and saw Mazikeen, the demons left and Mazikeen looked at me. "I knew you could be a nice Queen, you aren't your father or mother." She said and left. I actually hated this and wished I was home, showing Evelyn pop culture, phone calls with Ricky, and cuddles from Ma and Pa. I got back to my bedroom and took my heels off throwing them. I felt someone else there behind me, I turned and saw Marina. "Why did you do this?" I asked. "What do you mean, I found out you were here and came to get you." Marina said. "So, you were impersonated?" I asked. "I think so, come on this place is giving my chills along with the look of you as a 20 year old." Marina said. I laughed and Marina took my arm. I was back in bed had my pj pants and tank top. I walked downstairs and got some ice cream. "Couldn't sleep?" Ma asked. I turned seeing her in a white nightgown and slippers. "I don't want to rule hell." I said. "Sweetie why? You were so excited." Ma said. "I just want to be a teenager, hanging out with Evelyn and Ricky, hunting with Sammy and Dean, and not wanting demons to fear me." I said crying my eyes out now. "We broke you didn't we?" Pa asked. I looked at me as he sat next to me. "I had a nightmare." I said. "What happened?" Pa asked. I retold them everything. "Mae, we wouldn't make you Queen at 20 years old, you won't even reach that, you stop aging at 17." Ma said. "Sweetie do you want to take tomorrow off?" Pa asked. "No, but I want to give you my ideas on how I want to rule." I said. "Deal, I guess the old ways need a change." Pa said ruffling my curls. "Can I have cuddles though?" I asked my eyes sad. "Sure." Ma said.
Ricky's POV
I seriously hate this future, future Dean was an asshole, Castiel wasn't only mine, and Sam and Kara let Lucifer and Icicle in them, Mae I don't know what happened to her, future Dean won't tell us. I found future me at the camp in a cabin. "Dean said you were here." He said. "What happened to Mae?" I asked. "I haven't heard that name in so long." He said. "Cut the shit, what happened to my best friend?" I asked pissed, wanting to know what happened to my bff. "That bitch, she left us when things got tuff and took over hell, when you and Dean end up back stop caring about her, she'll break you, the same reason I stopped being with Castiel." Future me said. I felt rage build in me, Mae wouldn't leave me, so I ended up punching future me. "Screw you, Mae wouldn't leave me." I said and kicked my future self in the rib cage. I left and saw future Castiel. "Your soulmate needs you, and try to not have sex with other woman and just with your mate." I said to him and bumped into Chuck. "I've never seen you that mad, since Mae almost died to Lucifer one day." Chuck said. "Hasn't happened yet, also Mae was still hunting?" I asked. "She goes back to you guys, she will fight until the end." Chuck said. "Yeah, is it bad I beat my future self up?" I asked. "No, in all honesty future you is a dick since Mae went to hell." Chuck said. "Good, then I know Mae has had an impact on me." I said. "She's practically your sister." Dean said. I saw him. "Future Dean or regular Dean?" I asked. "Regular." Dean said. I smiled at him. "It's now I wish Mae dragged you with her." He said. "Nah, you need me otherwise you're alone." I said. "Let's go Harvelle." Dean said dragging me away. We were going to take down Samcifer and Karicicle. "Okay, I'll go in the back." Future Dean explained. "Why do I feel like this will cause death." I said. Dean and I followed Future Dean. We got there and saw him dead and Samcifer and Karicicle. "You bitch and bastard." I said. They turned. "Oh, you should know it came from Mae." Karicicle said. "I doubt that." I said and got ready to shoot them. "How many angels send you guys to the future." Marina mumbled and tapped our foreheads and we were back in our motel rooms. "Seriously, I had to first find Mae, now you two morons." Marina said. "Blame Zachariah." I said. "I plan to, you call Castiel and Dean call Mae." Marina said and left. "I think if you call Mae at this hour she'll slit your throat." I said. "She would." Dean said and we fell asleep not wanting the future we were in.
Mary's POV
I woke up and got dressed for today in my normal style not wanting to learn in a dress.

I walked in the kitchen poured myself cereal and Ma and Pa came in

I walked in the kitchen poured myself cereal and Ma and Pa came in. "We are training today my way." I said. "We understand, what's first for a change?" Pa asked. "Listening to the demon issues." I said. "We haven't done that, others?" Ma asked. "I have a feeling there is to much power, maybe there should be a council with demons and the rulers can discuss." I said. "Hmm, I feel like you are thinking like a future Queen Mae." Pa said. I nodded and I finished eating and Evelyn was going to be hanging out watching me train with my powers. I saw Dean was calling me. "Hey Dean." I said answering. "Hey, hopefully you aren't ruling hell." Dean said. "Nah, I can't do that until I've been 17 for two years." I said. "Huh?" Dean said probably confused. "I stop aging at 17 and Dean, please don't die." I said. "I can't promise I won't but I have Ricky for help." Dean said I nodded and went to train my powers and go better at teleporting and time traveling which I found out I can do and did it to 20 minutes in the future. "You're getting better Mae." Evelyn complemented. I nodded at her, smiling.

A\N:Okay, so the future hell you saw in this chapter will not be how Mae rules hell in the future. Also we got to see how future Ricky was in this chapter, also Siren will show up soon and trust me it will be funny.