Just Shoot Em

Mary's POV
Bobby wasn't picking up his phone. "Bobby, listen, when you get this message, call! Okay?" I said and hung up. "Is he still not home? How far could he get in that chair?" Dean asked. "Well he has Reece, Evelyn, and Alison to help him get around." Crystal said. "So, what do we do?" Ricky asked as we walked in a diner. "Well... Guess we just do it ourselves." Kara said. We sat down across from a man. "Mr. Wells, why don't you tell us what you saw in your own words." Sam said. "Call me Digger." Digger said, we nodded. "Digger? Who gave you that name?" I asked. "I did." Digger said. "You gave yourself your own nickname? You can't do that." Crystal said to him. "Who died and made you queen?" Digger asked. "Okay. Uh, why don't you just tell us what you saw?" Sam said. "I saw Clay Thompson climb into Benny Sutton's trailer through the window. Couple minutes later, Clay walked out, and Benny's dead." Digger said. "And, uh... Is this the guy you saw?" Ricky asked holding up a photo. "Well, he was all covered with mud, but, yeah. That's Clay." Digger said. "And you are aware that Clay Thompson died five years ago?" Kara said. "Yep." Digger said. "And you're positive that it was this guy." Dean said to Digger. "You calling me a liar?" Digger asked my eldest brother. "No, no, no. Of course not. Look. Can you think of any reason why Clay Thompson, alive or dead, would want to kill Benny Sutton?" Kara said not wanting a dead boyfriend. "Hell, yeah. Well, five years ago, Benny's the one that killed Clay in the first place." Digger said. "Is that a fact?" I asked. "Well, yeah, so-called hunting accident. Now, if you ask me... Clay came back from the grave to get a little payback." Digger said. "Go on." Crystal said. "Owen, put down the cupcake and pick up an apple... Okay? Okay. I love you." A lady said. "Heads up. Fargo." Digger said. "Digger." A teenage girl said with brown hair in curls. "Sheriff and Mini sheriff." Digger said to the two. "Ladies and gentlemen. I'm Sheriff Jody Mills and this is my daughter Caroline Mills. I don't believe we've had the pleasure." Jody said "Agents Dorfman, Neidermeyer, Hill, Garderner, Norman, and Page. FBI." Dean said. "Welcome to Sioux Falls. Can I ask you what you're doing with Digger here?" Jody asked. "They're doing their job. They believe me." Diggers said. "The FBI believes a dead man committed a murder?" Caroline asked. "Look, we're just asking a few questions. That's all." I said. "Of course, if a dead man didn't commit the murder, then, uh, who did?" Dean said. "What'd you say your jurisdiction here was again?" Jody asked raising an eyebrow at us. "Our jurisdiction is wherever the United States government sends us." Ricky said being polite. "Oh, yeah. How 'bout me and your supervisor have a little chat about that?" Jody said to us. "Absolutely." I said handing her Bobby's fake FBI card. "Agent Willis speaking." Bobby said. "Agent Willis, this is Sheriff Jody Mills... Bobby?" Jody said realizing who it was. "Oh... Excuse me?" Bobby said trying not to give anything away. "Is this Bobby Singer?" Caroline asked in the phone. "Listen, I don't know who this is, but... this is Agent Tom Willis of the FBI." Bobby said. "Bull crap. FBI, huh?" Jody said to us after hanging up. "So, uh... So you know Bobby Singer?" I said nicely. "That is... a fun coincidence." Kara said. "Here's what I know about Bobby Singer. He's a menace around here, ass-full of drunk-and-disorderlies and mail fraud. You understanding me?" Jody said. "I think we all can agree that you've made yourself perfectly clear, yes." Crystal said. "So, whatever all of you are planning, it ends here. Now. Ten-four on that, Agents?" Caroline asked. "Yeah." Dean said. We went to Bobby's house. The others were there including Ma, Pa, and Athena who were looking at lore books. "You know how many times we called? Where have you been?" Kara asked. "Playing murderball." Bobby said. "What's that smell? Is that soap? Did you clean?" Ricky asked. "What are you, my mother? Bite me!" Bobby said. "Bobby, seriously." Sam said. "I been working. You know, trying to find a way to stop the devil and Icicle, with them." Bobby said. "Find anything?" I asked. "What do you think?" Alison asked. "Guys, it's just... there's a case less than five miles from your house." Crystal said. "What, the – the Benny Sutton thing? That's what this is about?" Pa asked. "You knew about this?" Dean asked. "Hell, yes. We checked into it already. There's nothing here." Ma said. "Except a witness who saw a dead guy commit murder." Ricky said. "What witness? Digger Wells?" Evelyn asked. "Yeah. So?" Kara asked. "So, he's a drunk." Evelyn said. "Well, what about the lightning storms? They look like omens." I said. "Except in February in South Dakota in storm season. Guys, we thought it was something, too. Sometimes a box of candy is just a box of candy." Reece said.  "So who killed the guy?" Sam asked. "Take your pick. This Benny Sutton guy was a grade-a son of a bitch. There's a list of the living a year long wouldn't mind putting a cap in his ass." Pa and Bobby said. "So, you're all telling us... nothing?" Dean asked. "Sorry. Looks like you wasted a tank of gas on this one." Athena said. "Great." Crystal said. We were driving and Dean stopped along with Ricky. "What's up?" I asked. "Isn't that the graveyard back there?" Ricky asked. "Yeah. So what? The others already checked it out." Crystal said. "And? What, they're never wrong? Come on. We'll take a peek, and then we'll hit the road. Can't hurt." Ricky said. Dean seemed to have the same idea since we were all now walking in the cemetery. I saw a grave with overturned soil. "Hey." I said they all looked. "That look fresh to you guys?" Kara asked. "Yeah, actually." Sam said. We dig up the coffin and found it empty. "What is going on here?" Dean asked. "I don't know, but something stinks." Crystal said. We broke into Clay's house and he woke up. "Don't shoot me! Please! There's money in the safe." Clay said. "We don't want your money." Ricky said.  "What do you want? Anything. Please..." Clay said. "You're Clay Thompson, right?" Sam asked. "Who are you?" Clay asked. "Um, FBI." Kara said. "FBI? Oh, my God. This is about Benny." Clay said. "Wha... what about Benny?" I asked. "He killed me! He shot me in the back! I'm supposed to let him get away with that?" Clay said. "Hold up. Are... are you confessing?" Crystal asked. "Please. I'll go with you. Just... just don't wake my kids." Clay said to us being really nice. "Y-you'll go with us where?" Sam asked. "Jail." Clay said. "Let me get this straight. You're Clay Thompson, and you died five years ago?" Ricky said. "Yes." Clay said. "And three days ago you climbed out of your grave, and you killed Benny Sutton?" Dean asked. "Yes." Clay said. "So you are, in fact, a dead guy." I said. "I guess. I – I – I don't know what I am." Clay said and then his wife walked in. "Clay? I called 911." The wife said. "It's okay, honey. These people are the FBI. They're here about Benny." Clay said. "Why don't you come with us, Mr. Thompson? I think that'd be best." Kara said. We walked out of the house. "Guys." I said. "He's a monster." Dean said. "He's a soccer dad." Sam said to Dean and Kara. "What do you want to do with him?" Kara asked and I looked and saw Jody and another officer. "Freeze! Drop your guns!" Jody said. I dropped it. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. All right. Hey." Dean said. "Remember the guy you said that was dead and couldn't possibly commit murder? There he is." Ricky said. "And?" Jody asked. "And? And you're welcome – for catching the undead killer zombie." Ricky said. "Whatever he is or isn't that don't give you the right to shoot him in the middle of the street." Jody said. "We weren't going to shoot him in the middle of the street." I said as I was being handcuffed with Ricky. "Shoot me?" Clay asked us confused. "You're free to go, Mr. Thompson." Jody said. "Free to go?!" Kara yell asked. "I can't believe you were gonna kill me." Clay said. "You're a zombie!" Crystal reasoned. "I'm a taxpayer!" Clay said. We were now in different cells I was with Crystal and Kara. Crystal was playing the harmonica. I grabbed it and chucked it out the window. "So, what? Sheriff's on the take?" Kara asked. "Yeah. No. The zombies are paying her off?" I asked jokingly. I looked and saw Ma and Pa, along with Bobby. "Hey." Crystal said pointing. "So, what? Now they're friends?" Kara asked. We were now leaving the jail and I knew I wasn't in trouble due to thinking there was a case. "Bobby, I thought the sheriff hated you?" Sam asked. "She did till five days ago." Bobby said to us. "What happened five days ago?" Ricky asked him. "The dead started rising all over town." Bobby said. "So you knew about this?" Crystal asked. "Yep." Ma and Pa said. "I think what Crystal meant to say is, you lied all to us?" I asked. "Look, we told you there was nothing here. And there isn't. Not for you." Bobby said. "There are zombies here." Kara said to him. "There are zombies... And then there are zombies. Come with me." Bobby said. We got to Bobby's house. We saw Alison, Athena, Reece, and Evelyn sitting at a clean dinner table. "You want to tell us what the hell..." Dean trailed off as a woman wearing an apron and carrying a plate walked out. "Oh, hey. I didn't realize you were bringing company." She said seeing us. "Mae is mine and Hades adopted daughter, Karen." Ma said. "It's four a.m., babe. You didn't need to cook." Bobby said, wait was this Bobby's dead wife Karen. "Oh, please! I'll get some more plates." Karen said. "I'll help, Auntie Karen." Alison said. "Who was that?" Kara asked. "Karen. My wife." Bobby said. "Your new wife?" Dean asked. "His dead wife." Evelyn said. We were sitting there eating  and talking, she even made pie which was great. "This is incredible, Mrs. Singer." Dean said. "Thank you, Dean." Karen said and Sam and Kara gave him a look. "What? It is." Dean defended. "It's great, Karen. Thanks. Could you, um, just give us a minute?" Bobby said. Karen left the room and we all looked at the people who knew Karen was alive before us. "Are you crazy? What the hell?" I asked. "Mae, he can explain." Athena said. "Explain what? Lying to us? Or the American girl zombie making cupcakes in your kitchen?!" Dean said. "First of all, that's my wife, so watch it." Bobby said. "Bobby, whatever that thing is in there, it is not your wife." Sam said. "And how do you know that?" Bobby asked. "Are you serious?" Ricky asked. "You think I'm an idiot, boy? My dead wife shows up on my doorstep, I'm not gonna test her every way I ever learned?" Bobby said. "So what is it? Zombies? Revenant?" Kara asked. "Hell if I can tell. She's got no scars, no wounds, no reaction to salt, silver, holy water..." Bobby trailed off. "Nothing from anything I could tell with my powers." Reece said and the three god nodded with Alison. "Bobby, she crawled out of her coffin." Crystal said. "No, she didn't. He cremated her. Somehow, some way, she's back." Pa said. "That's impossible." Sam said. "Tell me about it." Ma said. "You bury her ashes?" Kara asked. "Yeah." Bobby said. "Where?" I asked. "In the cemetery. That's where they all rose from." Alison said. "How many?" Ricky asked. "15, 20, I made a list. Uh, there's Karen... Clay... Sheriff Mills – her little boy came back." Athena said. "And there were no signs? No omens?" Dean asked. "Well, there were the lightning storms." Evelyn said. "That's what we said. What else?" I said. "And through the fire stood before me a pale horse. And he that sat atop him carried a scythe, and I saw since he had risen, they, too, shall rise, and from him and through him." Pa read from the Bible. "So, what, Death is behind this?" Dean asked. "Death, Death? Like Grim Reaper death?" Sam said. "He doesn't look like that but yes." Ma said. "Awesome. Another horseman. Must be Thursday." Ricky said. "Guys... Why would Death raise 15 people in a podunk town like Sioux Falls?" Kara asked. "That's the million dollar question." Reece said. "You know, if Death is behind this, then whatever these things are... it's not good. You know what we have to do here." Sam said. "She doesn't remember anything, you know." Bobby said. "What do you mean?" We asked. "Being possessed, me killing her... her coming back." Bobby said. "Bobby..." Dean trailed off. "No, no, don't Bobby me. Just... just listen, okay? She hums when she cooks. She always... used to hum when she cooked. Tone deaf as all hell, but... And I never thought I would hear it again. Look, just read Revelation. The dead rise during the apocalypse. There's nothing in there that says that's bad! Hell, maybe it's the one good thing that comes out of this whole bloody mess." Bloody said. "And what would you do if you were us?" Crystal asked. "I know what I'd do. And I know what you think you got to do. But... I'm begging you. Please. Please. Leave her be." Bobby said. I slept at Ma and Pa's place. I was at the diner with my brothers the next day with Ma and Pa. "So, what do you think?" Sam asked. "There's nothing to think about. I'm not gonna leave Bobby at home with the bride of Frankenstein." Dean said. "Then what do you want to do? Just walk in there in front of Bobby and blow her skull off?" Kara asked. "If she decides that Bobby's face is the blue plate special, I'd like to be there." I said. "Fine. See what else we can find out." Ricky said. "I can understand your kids paranoia and I have a feeling about it to." Pa said. "Nothing ever good happens when Lucifer and Icicle are involved." Ma said. I was mowing leaning on Ricky's car with him. We looked and both jumped seeing Karen. "Oops. Did I scare you two?" Karen asked. "No. No. No. There's... nothing scary about you at all." I said. "Feel like some lunch?" Karen asked. "Uh... we're good. Thanks." Ricky said. "Come on, there's more pie." Karen said. "I don't think that Bobby wants us inside." Ricky said, what did my idiot brothers do last night. "Guess it'll have to be our secret, then, huh? Come on." Karen said. We were now in the clean kitchen Karen cooking and us eating pie. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you like pies. Did you bake all these?" I said to her. "I don't know what it is. Since I got back, I can't stop baking." Karen said. "Yeah, when do you have time to sleep?" Ricky asked. "I don't. Must be the excitement." Karen said. "Or being dead." Ricky said, little harsh buddy. "I know you don't trust me." Karen said. "Why would you say that?" I asked. "Come on, Mary and Ricky. That's why you're both here, isn't it? Keeping an eye on me? I know who you two are. Just like I know Bobby's not the same mild-mannered scrap dealer I married. You hunt things. I – I'm a thing. I get it." Karen said, okay this woman is the most understanding person I've met. "So then you know that my family and I would never let anything happen to Bobby. That he's like a father to us." I said. "I understand. And he's lucky to have you looking out for him, Mary. But you're not the only one." Karen said. "Is that so?" Ricky asked. "I remember everything, you know. When I died. That demon taking over my body... and the things it made me do. And Bobby having no choice but to... Well, you know what he did. But I can see it in his eyes when he looks at me. The guilt. It weighs on him, I know he tries to distract himself with Reece, Evelyn, Alice, and sometimes Athena." Karen said. "So why don't you just tell him you remember?" I asked her worried. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you've never been in love. He's my husband. My job is to bring him peace... not pain." Karen said. "I wouldn't want to bring pin to the man I love." Ricky said. Bobby didn't mind Ricky and I being over. Reece, Evelyn, and Ricky played Uno. I talked with Athena and Alison. "I better start hunting with you guys again is Siren with you?" Alison asked. "He's somewhere." I said. "I think he was going to try and convince other to help us." Athena said. "Yeah because the man who drinks dish soap is trustworthy." I said laughing. Karen went upstairs and I saw Dean, Sam, and Kara run in. I remembered Crystal was doing reasearch with Ma and Pa. "Keep your damn voices down. Karen's upstairs." Bobby said. "Oh, I'm sorry. We're a little tense right now. Who's old lady Jones?" Dean said to them. "The first one to come up." Reece said. "First one to go bad." Kara said. "Ah, she was always nutty." Alison said. "Nutty how? Nutty like the way she ate her husband's stomach? Was that the level of nutty she was in life?" Kara said. "No." Bobby said. "Look, Bobby, I feel for you. But you have got to acknowledge that you're not exactly seeing this straight!" Dean said. "Bobby, whether you admit it or not, these things are turning. We have to stop them – all of them." Sam said. "It's probably time to face the music." Ricky said. "Time to go." Bobby said having a gun on his lap. "What?" We all asked. "You heard me. Off my property." Bobby said. "Or what? You'll shoot?" Evelyn asked. "If Karen turns, I will handle it my way." Bobby said. "This is dangerous." I said. "I'm not telling you twice." Bobby said. I was now in the Jaguar with Ricky. Reece, and Evelyn, Athena was in Alison's car, Kara, Sam, and Dean weee in the impala. "He's crazy." Ricky said. "It's his wife, Ricky." Evelyn said. "So he goes Full Metal Jacket on us? We're his family, guys." Reece said to us. "Look, guys. Bigger fish, okay? I mean, we got a bunch of zombies about to turn this town into a giant chew toy." I said. "Yeah, and he's alone in the house making pie with one of 'em!" Ricky said. "All right? So?" Evelyn asked. "So! We're gonna have to go back there and... and... and kill her. That's the only thing I can think of." Ricky said. "Same." Reece said. "If he sees you, you're a dead men." I said to the two. "Well, then, I guess we won't let him see us." Reece said. "Okay. Evelyn and I'll... head to town and rescue everyone – should be easy." I said to them. "We're gonna need some help." Evelyn said seeing that problem. "What about the sheriff?" Ricky asked. "Uh, last time I checked, the sheriff was pretty pro-zombie." I said. "Well, I guess you'll just have to convince her." Reece said. "How?" Evelyn asked. "I don't know. You're just gonna." Reece said. We got there and saw Sam and Alison. "Same idea." They said. We ran in and saw Jody's son eating her husband. "Let's go!" We said and were getting Caroline and Jody out of the place. "No!" Jody yelled. "Go!" Alison said. We were now outside. "My husband!" Jody yelled. "Leave it! He's dead!" Sam yelled. "That was not my brother!" Caroline yelled at us. "You're right. It wasn't. Listen, you two. Your town is in danger. People are in danger, and we need to help them now. Can you do that for us? Can you focus for us." I said. "How do we put them down?" Jody and Caroline asked together. "Head shot." Sam said. "We're gonna need weapons." Jody said. "We can start by rounding up everybody we can find. Where is there a safe place we can take people?" Evelyn asked. "Jail." Caroline said. "Right. Just, give me a minute." Alison said and walked back in the house and a gun shot rung out and Caroline cried in Jody's arms. We were at the jail and Jody had the place where guns were open. "All right, if I hand you a gun and you see a dead person, I don't care if it's your friend, your neighbor, your lover, or your wife, you shoot for the head. That's the only way we survive." I said. "Uh, you mind telling us who the hell you all are?" A man asked. "Adopted daughter of Hades and Persephone Theodroropoulos." I said and the man nodded. "Bobby Singer's niece." Alison said. "Friend of Bobby Singer's." Sam and Evelyn said in unison. "Town drunk." The man said. "No, I – I thought... he was the town drunk." Sam said pointing to Digger. "He is along with uncle Bobby." Alison said. "Who told you that?" Digger asked. "Bobby Singer.... Stay sharp. I'll watch the front door." I said.
Ricky's POV
After Bobby killed Karen we were loading up the van. "You know, Bobby, if you want to sit this one out..." Kara trailed off. "Let's just get going." Bobby said. We heard a sound I went to investigate. "Ricky." I heard Kara say and run after me. A zombie tackled Kara so I shot it and Kara shot the one behind me. "Thanks Jones." I said. "No problem Harvelle." Kara said. We high fived and saw two zombies coming near us and saw them drop dead and saw Hades, Persephone, and Crystal. "The others are helping Jody and Carol in town." Hades said. We nodded and continue to kill zombies.
Mary's POV
We left and started killing zombies who kept going to the Bobby's place. "Come on." I motioned for the five who know what the hell is actually happening. "Just shoot em." I heard Evelyn say to Caroline I shot the zombie holding Caroline down. We ran and saw Ricky, Kara, Ma, and Pa surrounded by zombies going closer to them Crystal was getting her ass handed to her while Evelyn killed those zombies. "Get down!" I yelled as Caroline and I shot down all the zombies. "Are you okay?" Caroline asked them. "Are you?" Kara asked. "Yeah zombies are no match for the Princess of Hell and sheriff in training." I said. Ricky laughed and high fived me. We were now in the cemetery it being the day and saw a mass grave with dead zombies. "Well, if there's any zombies left out there, we can't find them." Dean said. "How are the townspeople?" I asked Jody seeing her and Caroline. "Pretty freaked out. Hell, traumatized. A few of them are calling the papers. As far as I can tell, nobody's believed 'em yet." Jody said shrugging. "Would you?" Sam asked. "How are you holding up?" I asked. "Is that everyone?" Reece asked. "All but one." Crystal said looking at her checklist. We walked to Bobby's place and saw him and Alison. "So, thinking maybe I should apologize for losing my head back there." Bobby said. "Bobby, you don't owe us anything." Ricky said. "Hey, look, I don't know squat from shinola about love, but... At least you got to spend five days with her, right?" Dean said. "Right. Which makes things about a thousand times worse. She was the love of my life. How many times do I got to kill her?" Bobby said almost in tears, never seen that before. "Are you gonna be okay, Bobby?" Evelyn asked. "You kids should know... Karen told me why Death was here." Bobby said. "What do you mean?" We asked. "I know why he took a stroll through a cemetery in the sticks of South Dakota. He came for me." Bobby said. "What do you mean, you?" Kara asked. I looked at Ma and Pa. "Death does his own thing, we keep the damned ones." Ma said. "Death came for me. He brought Karen back to send me a message." Bobby said. "You? Why you?" Crystal asked. "Because I've been helping you, you sons of bitches. I'm one of the reasons you're still saying no to Lucifer, Mae and Kara is saying no to Icicle." Bobby said. "So this was like a hit on your life?" Dean asked. "I don't know if they wanted to take my life or... my spirit. Either way, they wanted me out of the way." Bobby said shrugging. "But you're gonna be all right. Right, Bobby?" Sam asked. "I don't know." Bobby said. We all nodded.