How Is She The Nerd

Mary's POV
We were visiting an old maid who looked after Sam, Dean, Kara, and I when our Dad was hunting since they have a spirit. "Dean, Sammy, Mae Winchester, and Kara Jones. So, how long has it been?" Donna asked. "The summer before 7th grade." Sam said smiling. "Mmm, I remember. You assigned yourself your own reading list." Donna said. "Nerd." Ricky and I laughed. "That's right. Dean and I forgot about that." Kara said I looked at the teenage girl. "Your mom happens to be the best babysitter we ever had." I said. "Well, when I was a maid at the Mayflower, out on the interstate – long before you were even an idea – their daddy used to pass through town and leave the boys with me while he went off to... work. One time, he was gone for two weeks." Donna said to her. "Two weeks?" The teenage girl asked. "Mm-hmm. Oh, he'd always come limping back. He loved you kids." Donna said. "Did you know what he did all that time?" The teenage girl asked. "Little Sammy kept trying to tell me. Of course, I didn't believe him. Not at first, anyway." Donna said. "Katie, our dad, um, happened to be an expert at getting rid of ghosts. And now, so are we." Sam said. "That's why I called them, sweetie. They can help us." Donna said. Her husband came down with suitcases. "Sounds like you guys got yourself a poltergeist." Ricky said looking over everything. "Started a month or two after we moved in." The man said. "Yeah, first it was, uh, just bumps and knocks and scratches on the walls. And then it started breaking things." Donna said. "And then it attacked Katie?" Kara asked. "That was two nights ago." The man said. "Can you show them, honey?" Donna asked and Katie rolled up her top and we saw the poltergeist carved into it very hard. "Murdered Chylde." I said. "Katie, everything's gonna be fine. I promise. Why don't you guys take yourselves a little vacation, and, uh, we'll take care of it." Dean said. "Thank you." Donna said. We got to a diner to eat. "Uh, two bacon burger turbo, two large chilli-cheese fry, a deep fried Mac and cheese ball burger, two medium fries, a chili hotdog, uh, and a Health Quake Salad shake?" The guy with a name tag Gary repeated our order to us. "Thanks." I said smiling. I looked and saw a girl rush in she seemed enthusiastic and Gary smiled at her with heart eyes I guess I'm his girlfriend. Sam started shaking up his salad. We all looked at him. "Oh, you shake it up, baby." Ricky said. "You know, poltergeist aside, Donna looked pretty good, don't you think?" Dean said. "Dude, don't tell me you've still got the hots for our babysitter." Sam said. "Really honey?" Kara asked her boyfrien. "What? No. That's weird. I'm just saying that she, you know, she – she's – she's doing good. You know, with her husband, her kid. This whole Amityville thing being thrown at them, and they're hanging tough." Dean said. "Yeah." I said eating my fries. "You ever think that you'd want something like that? Partner, rugrats, the whole nine?" Dean said. "I would with you." Kara said. "Maybe if I find the right person." I said. "Castiel and  I." Ricky said. "If Marina would want kids." Sam said. "I'd fear since we know what Reece is capable of." Ricky said. "Yeah. What do you got?" Dean asked Sam. "Uh, well, that house of theirs, it's old – really old. Um, hundreds of years. And I found a legend. It's unconfirmed, but still." Sam said. "Saying?" I asked. "Supposedly, in the 1720s, the house was owned by a guy named Isaiah Pickett. Legend has it he hung a woman in his backyard for witchcraft – a woman named Maggie Briggs." Sam said. "Okay, so an angry ghost witch?" Ricky asked eating. "If it's true. That still doesn't explain what Murdered Chylde means." Sam said, and I noticed Gary and that girl staring at us. "No, or where the bitch is buried." Dean said. "You know, I mean, it's a long way back, but I can see if I can find something in the town records." Sam said. "I'll go with you." I said. "It's worth a shot." Kara said. "Gary! Curly fries are up!" I heard a man yell. "Sorry for stopping you from work." The girl said. "It's fine, Em." Gary said and Em, I guess, left. It was nighttime and Sam and I were walking back to the motel. "So, any luck?" Dean asked. "Bupkis. Can't even find proof a woman named Maggie Briggs existed, much less where she was planted." I said. "All right. Well, we've got a minute to breathe here, so, uh, let's pick it up first thing." Ricky said. "Yeah, you bet. See you guys in a few." Sam said. I then saw Sam hit the ground. "Sammy!" I yelled and then felt dizzy and fainted. I woke up and was on the sidewalk. "Come on Theo." I looked at a guy who had nearly cut black hair standing over me out of a car. "Who?" I asked. "Come on I don't have all night Mama is worried." He said and pushed me in the car I looked at my reflection and saw that teenager Em from the diner earlier today. We got to a house that was small and simple.