Die Angel, Bitch

Mary's POV
Apparently Anna wants to kill Sam, Kara, and I, Castiel and Marina were telling us. "Really? Anna? I don't believe it." Dean said. "It's true." Castiel said and Marina held onto Sam. "So she's gone all Glenn Close, huh? That's awesome." Ricky said and Castiel looked at his boyfriend curious. "Who's Glenn Close?" He asked. "No one, just this psycho bitch who likes to boil rabbits." I said. "So the plan to kill me, Kara, and Mae, would it actually stop Satan and Icicle?" Sam asked. "No, Sam, come on." Ma said to us. "Cas, Rina, what do you think? Does Anna have a point?" Sam asked. "No. She's, uh, Glenn Close." Castiel said. "I don't get it. We're looking for the chick that wants to gank my siblings and my girlfriend. Why poke the bear?" Dean said, geez can always count on my caring older brother. "Anna will keep trying. She won't give up until Sam, Kara, and Mae are dead. So we kill her first." Marina said. "Zod ah ma ra la ee est la gi ro sa." Castiel said and a puff of smoke happened and Marina smiled. "We've found her." Marina said. "Where is she?" Pa asked raising an eyebrow. "Not where. When. It's nineteen seventy-eight." Castiel said. "What?" We all asked the two angels. "Why nineteen seventy-eight? None of us were even born yet." I said. "You all won't be if she kills your parents." Pa said and Ma started crying. "What?" Kara asked. "Anna can't get to you all because of us. So she's going after them." Marina said. "Take us back right now." Ricky said. "And deliver you right to Anna? I should go alone." Castiel said being the possessive boyfriend. "They're our parents. Cas, we're going." I said. "It's not that easy." Marina said. "Why not?" Sam asked. "Time travel was difficult even with the powers of heaven at our disposal." Marina said. "Hades, Mae, and I can teleport ourselves back in time." Ma said no longer crying but you can tell she's sad and I wrapped my arms around her she looked  smiling a little at me and Pa put an arm around her. "Which got cut off." Sam said. "So, what, you're like a Delorean without enough plutonium?" Dean asked. "I don't understand that reference. But I'm telling you, taking this trip, with passengers no less it'll weaken us." Castiel said. "They're our mom and dad. If we can save them, and not just from Anna... I mean if we can set things right, we have to try." I said and the two nodded. "Ready?" Marina asked. "Ready baby?" Ma asked. "Not really." Sam said. "Bend your knees." Ricky and Dean instructed. We looked saw Ma, Pa, and I were on the sidewalk and the others were in the street. "Get out of the street!" A driver yelled and the four ran over to us and I saw Marina and Castiel leaning against a parked car. "Did we make it?" Kara asked. "Unless they're bringing Pintos back into production, I, uh, I'd say yes." Pa said in a disgusted voice, he hated Pintos. "Cas?" Ricky asked. "Rina?" Sam asked his girlfriend as they both went unconscious. "They're breathing. Sort of. What do we do?" I asked. "We got it." Ricky and Sam said. They went into a motel and walked out a couple minutes later. "So we paid for Cas and Marina for five nights up in the, uh, honeymoon suite. We told the manager, Do not disturb no matter what. You know what he said to me? Yeah. Don't sweat it. Want to buy some dope?" Ricky said. "So Ricky bought some dope." Sam said and Ricky showed it proudly. "This got me through my senior year of high school." Ricky said. "Dope. We ought to stick around here, buy some stock in Microsoft." Dean said. "Yeah, we might have to if Cas and Marina don't recover. Are they all right?" Kara said to them. "What do we look like—Dr. Angel, Medicine Woman? They'll wake up. They're, you know, tough for little nerdy people with wings." Ricky said. "If they landed like that, hopefully, so did Anna. Should buy us some time." Ma said. "So, did you find 'em?" Ricky asked. "Yeah. Uh, the Winchesters. Four-eight-five Robintree." Pa said. "Let's go pop in on the folks." Dean said. We got to the house and I reconized it. Sam almost went up to the house but I used my powers to hold him back. "Mae, Anna could be here any second." Sam said. "What exactly are we gonna march up there and tell 'em?" I asked. "Uh, the truth." Kara asked. "What, that their kids and friends are back from the future to save them from an angel? Gone Terminator? Come on. Those movies haven't even come out yet." I said. "Well, then tell her demons are after 'em. I mean, she thinks your hunters, right?" Sam said. "Yeah, hunters who disappeared right when her parents died. She's gonna love us." I said. "Just follow my lead." Dean said. Dean knocked and Mom answered and looked at Dean and I in shock. "Hi, Mary." Both of us said smiling. "You two can't be here." She said. "I'm sorry if this is a bad time." I said. "You don't understand. I'm not... I don't do that anymore. I have a normal life now. You have to go." Mom said about to close the door I put my foot in the way. "I'm sorry, but this is important, okay?" I said. "Sorry, sweetie, they're just..." Mom said to younger Dad. "Mary's cousins." Pa said. "Yeah, we couldn't stop through town without swinging by and saying 'hey', now, could we?" Ma said. "Dean." Dean said. "Isla." I said and we shook Dad's hands. "You two look familiar." He said. "Really? Yeah, you do, too, actually, you know? We must have met sometime. Small towns, right? Got to love 'em." Dean said. "Yeah and you have my Mom's name. I'm John by the way." He said. "This is Hades, Persephone, Ricky, Kara, and Sam." I named them for him. "Sam. Uh, Mary's father was a Sam." Dad said. "Uh, it's a—it's a family name." Ricky said nicely. "You okay, pal? You look a little spooked." Dad said. "Oh. Oh, yeah. Just a...long trip." Sam said. "Yeah." We all agreed. "Well, they were just on their way out." Mom said. "What? They just got here. Real happy to meet folks from Mary's side. Please come on in for a beer we also are celebrating your Eddie's friends Bill and Ellen's engagement." Dad said and Ricky's eyes widened. "Twist my arm."
Dean said we all walked in and let me tell you Mom has that mom glare. We were sitting on the couch and young Ellen was really nice and Bill had blonde hair like Jo and blue eyes that matched Ricky's, also it got really weird when Ricky hugged them and said he was a hugger, Bill just replied so was he and hugged the rest of us. It was now just weird of Sam staring at Mom and I was hiding my bracelet that was Grandma Millie's. "Are you sure you're okay, Sam?" Eddie asked. "W—oh. Yeah, yeah. Um, I'm just, um—You are so beautiful." Sam said and Ricky and I were trying not to laugh. "He means that in a—a non-weird, wholesome, family kind of a way." Dean said. "Yeah, right." Sam said. "We haven't seen Mary in—in quite some time, and—See, she's the spitting image of our mom. I mean, it's—it's nice." I said. "So, how are you guys related?" Emma asked. "You know, uh, distantly." Kara said. "Oh. So you knew Mary's parents?" Bill asked. "Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Mary's dad was, uh, pretty much like a grandpa to us." I said. "Oh. That was tragic—that heart attack." Dad said, that's what they used to cover it up. "Yes, it was." Dean said. "So, uh, what are you guys doing in town, anyway?" Ellen asked eyeing us suspiciously. "Uh, business, you know." Ma said. "Oh, yeah? What line of work?" Eddie asked. "Plumbing." Sam said. "Scrap metal." Dean said at the same time. "Both." Ricky said. "Oh, gosh. It's almost seven. I hate to be rude, but I got to get dinner ready." Mom said. "Maybe they could stay." Dad said. "I'm sure they have to leave." Mom said glaring at Dean and I. "Uh, look, please stay. You know, it would mean a lot to me. I haven't met much of Mary's side of the family." Dad said and the phone rang. Dad left and Emma went to the bathroom Eddie and Mom looked at us. "You have to leave. Now." Mom said. "Okay, just listen—" I said but Eddie cut me off. "No, you listen. Last time Mare and I saw you, a demon killed our parents. Now you waltz in here like you're family? Whatever you want—no. Leave us alone." Eddie said. "You all are in danger." Ricky said. "What are you talking about?" Bill asked. "Something's coming for you." Ma said to them. "Demon?" Mom asked. "Not exactly." I said not wanting to tell the truth. "Well, what, then?" Eddie asked. "It's kind of hard to explain, okay? It's—it's—" Kara tried saying. "An angel." Ricky said bluntly. "What? There's no such thing." Bill said. "I wish. But they're twice as strong as demons. And bigger dicks." Kara said. "Why would an angel want to kill us?" Ellen asked. "It's a long story, and we'll tell you the whole thing, but right now, you've got to trust us, and we got to go. Look at my face and tell me if I'm lying to you." Dean said. "Okay. Where do we go?" Eddie said. "Out of here. We got to move now, though." I said. "Okay. But what do I tell John?" Mom asked. "And what do I tell Emma?" Eddie asked. "Just tell him— John?" Dean asked. "What's going on?" Emma asked walking downstairs. We walked in the hallway and saw a note
Back in 15~ J
"Shit." I said. We got to where he worked and saw Anna about to kill him. I flung her away from him. "I wish I could say it's good to see you, Anna." Dean said. "You too, Dean." Anna said and made Dean fly out a window. I went to get Anna but she laughed and tried to swing at me I ducked and hit her in the stomach and flipped her over Mom had grabbed Anna's angel blade and tried to but Anna disappeared but appeared behind her I went to attack with Mom but Anna threw me in tires. "I'm sorry." Anna said Ricky and Bill helped me up. "Who knew rubber hurt." I said. I saw Anna pull out a bloody crowbar. "Sorry. It's not that easy to kill an angel." Anna said. "No." Sam said and put his hand on a angel banishing sigil. "But you can distract 'em." Kara said. I was now in the impala with Sam and Dean. Ma and Pa teleported to the safe house, Ricky went with Bill and Ellen and Kara went with Eddie and Emma. "Monsters. Monsters?" Dad asked driving. "Yes." Mom said. "Monsters are real." Dad said. "I'm sorry, I didn't know how—" Mom started but Dad cut her off. "And you fight them? All of you?" Dad asked. "Yeah." I said. "How long?" Dad asked. "All my life. John, just try to understand." Mom said. "She didn't exactly have a choice." Dean said. "Shut up, all of you! Look, not another word, or so help me, I will turn this car around!" Dad said, huh this sounds like a normal family. "Wow. Awkward family road trip." Dean whispered to Sam and I. "No kidding." Sam and I mumbled. We got to the Campbell house and walked in and I saw the blood stain from the deaths. "Place has been in the family for years. Devil's trap. Pure iron fixtures, of course. Um, there should be salt and holy water in the pantry, knives, guns." Mom said. "All that stuff will do is piss it off." Kara said and Ma and Pa put a duffel bag down. "So, what will kill it? Or slow it down, at least?" Ellen asked. "Not much." Pa said getting stuff out. "Great." Eddie said. "He said not much, not nothing. We packed." Ma said getting holy oil out. "If we put this up and she comes close, we beam her right off the starship." I said showing them the sigil. "Mm." Bill hummed. "This is holy oil. It's kind of like a, like a devil's trap for angels. Come on. I'll show you how it works." Ma said and left with Mary, Eddie, Ricky, and Bill. "Hey, what's the deal with the thing on the paper?" Dad asked. "It's a sigil. That means—" Dean started but Dad cut him off. "I don't care what it means. Where does it go?" Dad said. "John." Emma said. "On a wall or a door." Kara said. "How big should we make them?" Ellen asked looking at it. "Guys." Sam said. "What? Y'all might have treated John and I like a fool, but I am not useless. I can draw a damn whatever it is—a sigil." Emma said. "Why don't you go help Persephone out? Okay? 'Cause this has got to be done in...it's got to be done in human blood." Dean said and John and Emma cut their hands. "So, how big?" John asked. "I'll show you." I said and left with John and laughed slightly. "What?" He asked. "All of a sudden, you...you really remind me of my dad." I said. John was doing it. "That's really good." I said. "How come you aren't doing them with me?" John asked. "Not fully human." I said. "Come again?" He asked. "I'm a demigod Hades and Persephone adopted me and the family bond happened causing me to be a demigod." I said. "Family bond?" Dad asked. "You know maternal and paternal." I said. "Look, how long have you known about this... hunting stuff?" Dad asked me after doing a few sigils. "Pretty much forever. My biological dad raised me in it." I said. "You're serious? Who the hell does that to a kid?" Dad asked me. "Well, I mean, for the record, Mary's parents did." I said. "I don't care. You know, what kind of irresponsible bastard lets a child anywhere near—Y-you know, you could've been killed!" Dad said, wow hypocrite at it's finest. "I, uh...came kind of close a few times." I said. "The number it must've done on your head... Your father was supposed to protect you." Dad said. "He was trying. He died trying. Believe me." I said. "How old were you?" He asked. "11 and a day after my birthday." I said playing with my bracelet. "Wait a minute that's my mother's bracelet." He noticed. "It was my grandma's a few people probably had it." I said. "No my Dad gave that to my Mother it was one of a kind and it had M.W engraved in it." He said and I now just noticed that on the clasp was engraved M.W. "Shit." I said. Dad took my arm to tell everyone. "Okay. You said you'd explain everything when we had a minute. We have a minute. Why does an angel want me dead?" Mom asked and Dad stopped. "Cause they're dicks." Dean said. "Not good enough. I didn't even know they existed, and now I'm a target?" Mom said. "It's complicated." Dean said. "Fine. All ears." Mom said seriously. "You're just gonna have to trust me, okay?" Dean said. "I've been trusting you all day." Mom said. "It's kind of hard to believe." Dean said this is getting way to awkward. "All right, then. I'm walking out the door." Mom said. "I'm your son." Dean said and Dad looked at me in shock I nodded telling him that Dean was my older brother. "What?" Mom asked. "I'm your son. Sorry. I don't know how else to say it. We're from the year two thousand and ten. Angels zapped us back here. Not the one that attacked you, friendlier." Dean said. "You can't expect me to believe that." Mom said. "Our names are Mary, Dean, and Sam Winchester. We're named after your parents and you. Our friends names are Kara Jones and Ricky Harvelle." I said coming downstairs with Dad. "When I would get sick, you would make me tomato-rice soup, because that's what your mom made you. And instead of a lullaby, you would sing Hey Jude, 'cause that's your favorite Beatles song." Dean said Mom and Dad looked like they wanted to cry. "I...I don't believe it. No." Mom said. "We're sorry, but it's true." I said. "I raised my kids to be hunters?" Mom asked. "No. No, you didn't." Dean said. "How could I do that to you?" Mom asked. "You didn't do it. Because you're dead." I said. "What? What happened?" Dad asked wrapping his arm around Mom. "Yellow-eyed demon. He killed you, and Dad became a hunter to get revenge. He raised us in this life. Listen to me. A demon comes into Sam's nursery exactly six months after he's born. November second, nineteen eighty-three. Remember that date. And whatever you do, do not go in there. You wake up that morning and you take Sam and you run." Dean said. "That's not good enough, Dean." Sam said and Mom and Dad looked at Sam. "Wherever she goes, the demon's gonna find her. Find me." Sam said. "Well, then what?" I asked him. "She can leave Dad. That's what. You got to leave Dad." Sam said. "What?" Mom asked. "That won't work just so Satan could have a vessel they made sure when Mom was resurrected she was still pregnant with me." I said. "Mae's not wrong." Ricky said him and Kara walking in. Ellen, Bill, Emma, Eddie, Ma, and Pa walked in behind them. "Kara told us." Emma said. "Ricky told us and Hades and Persephone proved it." Bill said. "Okay, well, I'm not leaving John." Mom said. "And I'm not leaving Eddie." Emma said. "Why not?" Dean asked. "I'm pregnant." Mom said. "Same." Emma said. "It's too late." Kara said. "This is probably bad timing but congrats." Ricky said and I walked over smacking him upside the head. "Thanks Mae." Sam and Dean said. Dad looked at me and then my brothers. "She's just like my Mom." He mumbled. "Hey, we got a problem. Those blood things, the sigils—they're gone." Ellen said noticing something. "Gone as in..." Ricky said. "It's gone look." Ellen pointed to one where one was a second ago. "Ellen's right." Dean said. "There's no more holy oil." I said not feeling anything. I heard a high pitched angel noise I got the angel blade I stole off of Cas a couple weeks ago after my lighting bolt blade was destroyed. The lights went off everything going dark. "Anybody got a match?" I heard Ricky asked. "Shut up Ricky." Sam said. "Never Grumpy Moose." Ricky said. The angel finally shut up and he appeared in front of us. "Who the hell are you?" Ma asked. "I'm Uriel." Uriel said. "Well we're already dealing with one angel so can you go?" Pa asked. "Go." Sam said and went to get the three couples out of here but Anna was there smirking. "Here goes nothin'." Dean said went to attack Anna. I was fighting Uriel with Ricky and I suddenly swung my leg over his neck and got him on the ground. "John!" Mom yelled. "Emma!" Eddie yelled and saw Anna threw them through the windows. "Sammy!" Dean and Kara yelled as Anna stabbed Sam. "No." Ricky said. "You bitch!" I yelled my eyes flared up purple and the people who have never seen that are shocked. "It had to be done." Anna said. "You killed my brother." I said using my powers and moved the table and hit her. "You can't kill me." Anna said and went to attack me I just dodged and threw her against the wall. "Die angel, bitch!" I yelled and stabbed her with the angel blade. I turned to Uriel. "You want the same?" I asked and he disappeared. "Thank you for doing for doing my job. Well, I'd say this conversation is long overdue, wouldn't you?" I looked at Dad or Michael. "Fix him." Dean said. "First... we talk. Then I fix your darling little Sammy." Michael said. "How'd you get in my dad, anyway?" I asked. "I told him I could save his wife and future kids, and he said yes." Michael said, now that sounds like Dad. "I guess they oversold me being your one and only vessel." Dean said. "You're my true vessel but not my only one."
Michael said. "What is that supposed to mean?" Kara asked. "It's a bloodline." Ma said. "A bloodline?" Ricky asked. "Stretching back to Cain and Abel. It's in your blood, your father's blood, your family's blood." Michael said. "Awesome. Six degrees of Heaven Bacon. What do you want with me?" Dean said. "You really don't know the answer to that?"
Michael asked. "Well, you know I ain't gonna say yes, so why are you here? What do you want with me?!" Dean asked. "I just want you to understand what you and I have to do." Michael said. "Oh, I get it. You got beef with your brother. Well, get some therapy, pal. Don't take it out on my planet!" Dean said. "You're wrong. Lucifer and Icicle defied our father, and they betrayed me. But still...I don't want this any more than you would want to kill Sam, Kara, or Mary. You know, my brother and one love, I practically raised him and fell for her. I took care of him in a way most people could never understand, and I still love him and Icicle I also love with all my heart. But I am going to kill him and her because it is right and I have to." Michael said. "Oh, because God says so?" Pa asked. "Yes. From the beginning, he knew this was how it was going to end." Michael said. "And you're just gonna do whatever God says." I said. "Yes, because I am a good son." Michael said and sent everyone back except for me. "You are so much like the younger angels not wanting conflict." He said. "Did you just possess my Dad so Sam has some of your grace so Lucifer couldn't inhabit him?" I asked. "Maybe but you probably have more rage than anyone, that is all goodbye." He said and sent me to my regular time and in the motel before we time traveled with two unconscious angels. "Well, I could use a drink now." Dean said. "Yeah." Sam and Kara agreed. "Well...this is it." Dean said. "This is what?" Ricky asked. "Team Free Will. Two ex-blood junkie, one dropout with six bucks to his name, a homosexual, a future demigod Queen, Rulers of Hell, Mr and Miss. Comatose over there. It's awesome." Dean said. "It's not funny." Sam said. "I'm not laughing." Dean said. "They all say we'll say yes." I said. "I know. It's getting annoying." Dean said. "What if they're right?" I asked. "They aren't just like how Sam isn't Lucifer's vessel." Pa said and we all sat on one of the beds worried about what will happen in the future.