Chapter 3

Kakashi in the background taking a shot anytime bedroom or room is mentioned
That's Kurama by the way ^^ or >>

~_~_~_~

"Okay, now drop and give me 1,000 push-ups, after that, make 2,000 clones. I want 50 clones working on chakra control, another 450 clones working on healing techniques, 500 clones working on Fujitsu, 100 clones working on Genjutsu, and the rest of the clones working on building up your stamina."

"Fuck no. If you think I'm going to do all that on my first day, then you are dead fucking wrong. I can't even make one fucking clone, let alone 2,000."

"YOUNG LADY! WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE!"

"Like you're one to talk, you can barely watch your language. Now can we get back to training? I thought I was here to get stronger, not to get in a bitch fight with you." Naruto apologized for her behavior and then started on her set of push-ups.

~~~~

"Ninety; ninety-one; ninety-two; ninety-three; ninety-four; ninety-five; n-ninety-s-six"

"Okay, *pant* Kura-nii, I can't *pant* go on *pant* anymore. I-I feel like my arms are going to fall off." Naruto panted, trying to catch her breath.

"Fine, let's move on to making your first clone!" Kurama said, showing her the hand signs to make shadow clones. "Then say the words 'Kage Bushin no Justu' (Shadow Clone Jutsu), got all of that?" He looked down at his young pupil and saw her struggling to make the hand signs, considering her adorable tiny hands. *Chuckles* "Like this..." He helped Naruto make the signs correctly. "Then-"

"Kage Bushin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)"

"Well ... Fuck. I didn't see that coming."

Naruto slowly opened her eyes and saw hundreds of clones that looked exactly like her. "KURA-NII!! I DID IT!!" She yelled excitedly. Looking up at her teacher and pulling on his sleeve. "You sure did kit. Faster than even I did. Now get them to do the training I told you before."

Naruto ordered her clones to do the training regiment that Kurama told her that morning. "Kura-nii, Since my clones are doing it for me, what am I supposed to do? "

"You can run laps ...??"

"Oh, I wanted a bit more of a challenge. Like before, with the push-ups." She pouted, looking down at her shoes.

"... Around the entire town, including this very forest." He stated smugly before leaving to check on the clones. "Welp, this is what I asked for, so might as well do it."

~~ time skip ~~

"1,000! Finally!!" she yelled, sitting down next to her fox friend that was sitting under a tree.

"Kura-nii, did you see that?!" I did 1,000 laps! Are you proud of me??" She excitedly pulled on his sleeve. "Sure am kiddo. How about we go home now. Disperse your clones, and you'll get their memories." He said proudly, ruffling her hair.

"Okay!" Naruto said before dispersing the clones, getting said clones memories. Just as she was starting to get up, her stomach growled. "You hungry? How about we get some food before we head home?"

"yay, can we get ramen?"

"sure, little kit." He turned his back towards her and crouched down. "Hop on, little kit." She giggled at her new nickname and hopped on his back, headed to Ichiraku's ramen stand.

They finished eating and bid goodbye to the owner of the stand and his daughter that worked there. Kurama and Naruto went to a clearing in the middle of the forest of death.