Yamaguchi✨~Caught (Lemon)

Request by KenKanedgy993

  :D also congrats on one mil for your first book I always read them and I hope you hit one mil on your 2nd one too!                 (。◕‿◕。)

Word count: 905

——————————————

I walked into the house on the phone with Kiyoko discussing team plans for Karasuno and overall just talking. I started went up the stairs when I hear a moan. I immediately stopped dead in my tracks. "Y/n?" Kiyoko called from the other side.

"I gotta go! Talk to you later!" I quickly hung up the phone with A bright blush. I walked closer and closer to Yamaguchi's room where the constant moans were coming from. I saw the door creaked open and took a peek inside. There I saw Yamaguchi moaning while rubbing his manhood with his hand and in his other, a picture of me.

"Y-y/n...I want you~" I saw him moan. As I saw him get faster I felt myself becoming wet. I creaked open the door and walked in on him. He froze. "H-h-How l-l-l-long have y-y-you bee-en there!?" He asked with a huge blush, quickly trying to cover himself up. I slowly took off my jacket walking towards him.

            "If you wanted me so bad why didn't you just ask.." 

I looked at him with lust in my eyes. I walked over to him and slowly pried his hands off his manhood. It's took up like a sore thumb while Yamaguchi quickly tried to cover his face. I gently grabbed it, getting a slight groan from him. I rubbed it slightly before gently putting my lips on the tip. Yamaguchi definitely didn't expect the warm sensation on the tip and slightly moaned.

I licked the tip the slowly started taking in his length in my mouth. The warm but slimy feeling quickly hit Yamaguchi like a truck as he moaned and panted. I gently sucked on it swirling my tongue around it. He quickly moaned from the pleasurable sensation around his manhood. "Ngh..." he moaned gently tugging at my hair. If he had any more of this he would come in my mouth.

His eyes were tightly shut knowing one look could ruin it all. I felt his manhood twitching under my tongue. "I-I'm gonna-" He tried to pant out but it was too late. He had already came and I felt the salty white liquid hit my mouth. I swallowed it before slightly panting.

I gently stood up and took of my shirt and pants. I noticed Yamaguchi staring me up and down as I seductively took of my clothes. He quickly averted looking after caught him staring. I quickly climbed on his lap and gently kissed him. I moaned out of pleasure when I felt him kiss my neck, gently nibbling at it.

When he finally found my sweet spot I moaned loudly which gave him a sign. (Hit me baby one more time-) He quickly bit and licked that spot until there was a purplish hickey on there. He looked up at me and roughly kissed me, flipping me on the bed. He gently kissed my collarbone, his hand crawling behind my back undoing my bra.

Once it was done he gently slipped it off before throwing it in the corner of the room. He slowly moved down to my breasts and planted kisses all over u til he reached my bud. He quickly attacked the bud biting at it and licking earning moans and groans from me.

"T-tadashi.." I moaned in his ear as he fondled with one of my breasts and licked the other then switched. "I-I'm gonna put it in.." He said lining it up at my entrance. "Be gentle..." I said before he nodded and slowly went inside me. 8 moaned out of pleasure and pain. Tears prickled my eyes.

After seeing this Tadashi quickly assured me that he was gonna wait till I felt comfortable then whispered compliments in my ear. After a few minutes He started moving slowly making sure I was fine by glancing up. Once I gave him the nod he want at a normal pace. Pain turned to pleasure as we both moaned each other's names like it was a song.

"Y-y/n." Tadashi moaned out of pleasure. "F-faster!" I moaned saliva dripping from my mouth. As he went after the moaning only got more constant. "Y-your so good at this." I praised him, moaning. I felt stomach turn as I felt my womanhood twist. "I-Im gonna c-come soon." I heard Tadashi moan out. "Me t-too. I -I'm on the pill." I moaned trying to contain myself.

"Ah...ah!" We moaned out before we came. I felt him slowly slide out of me and plant next to me. "T-that was good. W-w-was I good?" He asked. I gently kissed him. "Of course you were Tadashi." I whispered. He pulls the covers over both of us and wraps his bare body on mine. It's as if a switch turned off and I was super tired.

"Goodnight my love." I heard Tadashi mumble into my hair. Then I heard light snores.

"Goodnight my knight."

——————————————————

AHHHHHHHH WAS THAT GOOD? I FEEL LIKE IT WAS REALLY BAD. IM NOT TOO GOOD AT WRITING LEMONSSSS IM SORRY IF I RUINED YOUR REQUEST :c I DID REALLY BADDDDDDDDDDD IS IT BAD I WANNA DIE RIGHT NOW OH WAIT I WANNA DIE EVERYDAY NVM

BYE