Yamaguchi~Dancing (Fluff)

Request by KenKanedgy993 :D

Words: 361

Right now you were jamming out to your favorite song, while cleaning your son, Akira's room. You were dancing all over the place, not cleaning very much. Then you felt a tug on your arm. You looked down and saw Akira.

"I wanna dance with mommy!" He yelled excited. "Alright! Let's boogie!" You picked him up doing some ridiculous dance moves. You put him down so he could dance with you too. You both danced together, imitating guitars.

You both ran all over the room doing some embarrassing moves. Then you saw your son dancing pretty good.

"Go go go! Go go go!" You cheered him on while he danced all around, not noticing your husband was watching the whole time. "Now you go mommy!"

You obeyed and started to do some wacky dance moves. "Go mommy go! Go mommy go!" Akira cheered. You quickly picked him up and swung him around smiling and laughing.

Right when the song ended, we heard clapping from the doorway. You both turned and saw Tadashi with a huge grin on his face. "That was quite a performance."

He walked up to you."I thought you weren't gonna be home yet!" You smiled as he gave you a small peck. "I wanted to surprised you two but it seems like you guys surprised me."

"Daddy!" Akira yelled hugging his leg. "How's my little soldier?" He said picking him up. "Good! Me and mommy danced and jumped!" He beamed.

"That's sounds fun, how about we all do it?" He patted his head. "Yeah! Let's do it!" He exclaimed jumping out of his arms and putting it and "Baby shark"

We both smiled at each other as we got into our positions with Akira in the middle. "BABY SHARK DO DO DO DO DO" We all sung and did the dance.

That day was a day to remember with your son and husband.

—————————————

Guys I THINK I GOT MY MOJO BACK IM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOWWWWW NEXT IS A HINATA ONE SHOT IF I DONT GIVE UP ON IT OK BAIIIII (ALSO SORRY THIS IS KINDA A SHORT ONE SHOT LOL)