Tanaka~Halloween Party (fluff)

This one is a fluff? I mean there's nudity and kissing sooo 🌚
————————

The door opened as soon as you knocked it. 'I'm gonna regret this" You thought. "HEY HEY HEY, WELCOME TO THE HALLOWEEN PARTY!" Kuroo and Bokuto yelled. You heard your friend squeal at the sight of the boys. Kuroo was dressed as a vampire while Bokuto was a werewolf.

You immediately elbowed her. "T-thank you for inviting us!" She quickly said. "No problem. Say, Y/n was it? Mind if I borrow your friend?" Kuroo asked. "Sure. Go nuts.' You deadpanned. "Thanks." He immediately grabbed her hand and ran inside.

"Well Y/n, I gotta go be a wingman! Bye!" Bokuto said following them close behind. 'Jeez no one invited me in.' You thought as you invited yourself in and gently closed the door. The party was huge, and I mean, H U G E. All the volleyball players from around these parts were here. And they brought friends

The music was blaring, people were dancing and making out with other people. You hated it. You internally gagged at the couple who quickly ran upstairs and into a room. 'Why am I here again? Oh right! My dumbass friend wanted me to be here.' You looked at her and Kuroo making googly eyes at each other.

You pushed aside the people until you finally got to the food table.  You saw bright orange hair flash by and there he was, Hinata. "Hi Y/n!" He immediately exclaimed. "Hey Hinata." You said grabbing a meat bun.

"This is my first party ever! I'm so happy Bokuto-San and Kuroo invited me!"

"Well aren't you excited." You patted his head and went on your way.

You looked at the couple who was making out in the corner. "Imagine if that was Tanaka and m-NO!' You immediately shook your head to get rid of those thoughts. 'He doesn't even know who I am. Give up.'

That voice in your head had been telling you that but for some reason- you couldn't. Weird. You sat in a corner and played on your phone. Until about half of the people were gone. Which took hours. H o u r s.

You were about to leave when suddenly a hand grabbed you. You turned around and say B/f/n (Best friend name) there with a pleading face on her. "Please! Me Kuroo really hit it off!" She begged. "Plus- Tanaka is still hereeee!" She nudged your shoulder as she blushed.

This party could be a good way to talk to Tanaka. You sighed heavily drinking a sip of vodka, which burned your throat. "Fine. But you owe me." You said pinching the bridge if your nose. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" She yelled.

You lightly smiled. "Now let's go over here! We're playing 7 minutes in heaven with dares!" You smile immediately dropped. Before you could answer she dragged you into another room where the Karasuno (+Kuroo and Bokuto) volleyball team and a few girls sat around a bowl in a circle.

"Alright let's play!"

——————

You all wrote your names down on a piece of paper and placed it in a jar. B/f/n shook up the jar.

"Tanaka and....." She reached in the jar again. As she read it I could see the grin on her face.

"Y/n." There were multiple ooo's around the circle. You felt like you were gonna die from embarrassment. You slowly stood up, shaking and walking to the bowl. 'Oh god oh god oh god.' You shakily pulled out a dare and read it.

"Cuddle each other with no shirt! (Bras but be taken off..)" You read it out loud blushing. Your eyes met with Tanaka, as he was grinning widely. "Pffft, that's a simple dare." He inquired bravely.

"Well if your so brave, then go in the closet with Y/n!" Kuroo slyly remarked. Tanaka quickly walked in the closet, you walking closely behind, with hesitant footsteps.

"Am I really about to cuddle with my crush alone with no shirt!?' You thought to yourself.

B/f/n peeked form behind the door. "Alright..your seven minutes starts...NOW!" She quickly slammed the door and locked it. We both looked at each other awkwardly.

"Y-ou know you don't have to do this r-right?" Tanaka quickly said, rubbing the back of his neck. "N-no it's fine! B/f/n and Kuroo will probably force us to." You said waving your hands around.

"Okay..if you say so. He slowly started to take off his Frankenstein jacket. Then his shirt...you immediately got flustered and looked away. "Alright I'm done!" He said. You could hear the smile in his voice.

"A-Alright." You said and started unbuttoning your blouse. You could hear him shift behind you and you could guess he probably turned around. Once your blouse was off, it was now time for your bra. You gently unclipped it and slid it off your shoulders.

Little did you know someone was peeking. Now Tanaka, he liked you big time. He actually was excited to be in here with you. He didn't mean to peek at you but he didn't look at your body, no, he looked at your face. You beauty was blending in with the moonlight, seeping through the window.

He thought you were a goddess for a second. Then he quickly realized what he was doing and turned away, face red. 'Did I really just look at her?' His head was spinning. You were driving him crazy.

"O-ok I'm finished." You said covering your breasts. He let out a shaky breath as he sat down on the floor. You gently sat down on him, his arms wrapping around you. His eyes were still closed, but dear god, he wanted them wide open. 'Eeeek! Is this really happening? This feels like a dream..' You thought .

Tanaka decided that he was gonna make a move. You felt his arm go up and gently play with your hair. "You know I've always thought you were so pretty." He said. 'He thinks I'm pretty?!' You were blushing super hard.

"And I think I might like you!" He confessed quickly. Your head was spinning out of control. 'What the actual fuck is happening?' "I-I like you too." You confessed after him.

He let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god! I thought you didn't even know me." He sheepishly scratched his neck. "I thought the same thing!" You exclaimed, making his eyes open. He looked at you..then your lips.

You could feel him slowing moving in for the kiss. While you were inches apart, you couldn't take it anymore. You wrapped your hands around his neck, and kissed him. You felt the stars align as he kissed back.

You were about to make it even more intimate when the door slams open.

The whole volleyball team. Is there. Watching. I n t e n t l y . There were multiple cheers as Tanaka covered me with his jacket while laughing.

'I'm never going to a party again..'

———————-

Ok hi people I'm sorry I didn't upload online school is a BITCH and I love procrastinating so :p enjoy this Tanaka one shot cause he is a king 👑 thanks for requesting @FunnyRandomThoughts !