Nishinoya 🌩~Best night ever (Fluff)

I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS IN MY FIRST PART BUT MAKE SURE YOUR STAYING SAFE OUT THERE PEOPLE. WEAR MASKS WHEN YOU GO OUT AND STAY SAFE DURING THOSE PROTESTS!!!!! IF YOU ARE PROTESTING COVER THE BRIDGE OF YOUR NOSE SO THE POLICE CANT FIND YOUR IDENTITY!!! AND REMEMBER BLMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! STAY SAFE MY FELLOW PEOPLE.

————————————————————————-

It was around 3am and you couldn't sleep. You were so bored that not even watching weird videos would satisfy you. Just when you were about to make some food, a savior texted you.

rOiNgU sAnDa ⚡️⚡️
Hi F/n-San! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me?

                                                                                                                                                          My Deity F/n
                                                                                                             Yes I'll meet you there! I'm really bored.

rOiNgU sAnDa ⚡️⚡️
Ok! I'll come to your window! We're going to a grocery store!

Your eyes squinted making sure that what he said was right. Well the grocery store is better than nothing, you shrugged you shoulders as you got up from your bed. You put on a black spandex with a blue hoodie. You lazily left your (Hair color) locks down.

You grabbed your phone and opened your bed room window and sat on the ledge. There he was. Standing there smiling. "Noya!" You whisper yelled, getting his attention.

"Hi F/n! Jump down, I'll catch you!" You eyes widened.

"Are you crazy!? What if I crush you?" You yelled a little louder.

"Don't worry! Nothing can take this beast down!" He gave you a thumbs up and a cheeky smile.

You sighed before signaling you were gonna jump. He had his hands out so he could wrap them around you. You hesitated when suddenly-

SLIP!

You felt yourself slip off the ledge out of nowhere. "Noya!" I quickly yelled and saw him dash to my aid.  I quickly found myself in the arms of Noya as he beamed, "Told ya! Don't worry when your around you knight in shining amour!"

"Still, it's pretty frightening when you slip off a two foot story house." You said in a deadpan tone. "Yeah but look who's carrying you!" I smiled. "I guess you are." I said.

"What are we still doing here? Let's go before your parents come out!" He flips you so you are now piggybacking him now. He holds you legs securely before taking off.

You quickly tighten your grip on his neck (KiNkY-) as his pace goes faster. You bury your face in the back of his neck as you feel bumps on the journey ahead of you. Little did you know you were basically driving him crazy.

The way you acted, how he could hear your breathing on the back of his neck, you hair flowing. Even the way you dress made him excited. Everything about you he wanted, no—needed.

"Why are we here?" You asked as he put you down in front of the store. "To mess around with stuff! Like we can have a shopping cart race!" He pulls out two shopping carts. You hesitated before thinking, you know what? Let's do this thing.

You grabbed the shopping cart and said words Noya never thought would come out of your mouth. "Your on." You smirked as the blush on Noya face seemed to spread. "Jeez I've never seen you this excited..."