Kuroo💔~ A broken heart - Angst

Ok hi guys sorry I haven't uploaded in MONTHS and when I tell you a lot has happened I mean a LOT like my grandma and cousin got in a car crash and when I found out I was like WOooOOoOAAaaaAh I thought they died but thankfully they didn't. And I JUST STARTED ONLINE SCHOOL I just wanna say I HATE IT. THEY FORCE US TO KEEP OUR CAMERAS ON OR WE WONT BE MARKED FOR ATTENDANCE AND THEY'LL CALL OUR PARENTS. But on the plus side I don't have a science teacher yet so school is like 3 and a half hours long. But they have been PILING and I mean PILING work on us I've done like 30 assignments in 4 days. Another plus is that I only do it for 4 days a week but MAN those are the LONGEST 4 DAYS IVE EVER FELT IN MY LIFE. anyways.....I'm rambling so let's get on with the angst shall we..
————————————————

"I hate you." Those words slipped out your boyfriends mouth as lightning struck in the distance. You were speechless. His eyes widened and he tried to apologize but you blocked out his voice with the sound of rain, lightly tapping outside.

You looked down at your feet wondering what you did to deserve this. "I hate you too." You looked up from your shoes with tears in your eyes. "I hate you." You pushed him away from the door and ran outside in the rain.

"Y/n!" He called out your name but you wouldn't stop. You just kept running. You had to keep running. Eventually, you slipped, and fell in some mud covering your clothes and face. Then you broke down right then and there. You cried and cried, your tears blending in with the rain.

Passerby's looked as they saw a crying girl in the mud but nobody did anything. Nobody wanted to help you. No one cared about you. You started punching the mud crying trying to make the pain in your chest go away.

You punched.

And punched.

And punched.

But it wouldn't go away.

The only thing that wouldn't go away..

Was a broken heart.

——————-

Sorry this wasn't a long one shot but y'all have to understand I'm TIRED but it's ok I'll try to upload but I can't make any promises

Ok BAIIIIIKIIIIIIII