Sugawara😳~New Manager (Fluff)

HELLO HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING I HOPE YOUR DOING GOOD! ENJOY THIS ONE SHOT FROM ME

——————————

"This is your new manager, Y/n." Kiyoko explained. The boys stared at you and curiosity and wonder. "She is a first year here and will be with us from now on."

You waved. "Hi I'm Y/n- Well..You already knew that...err" You slightly scratched your neck in embarrassment. You were already over thinking things.

They probably don't like me.

They think I'm ugly.

They're just staring at because they wanna get back to volley ball.

You were completely wrong. You had the eyes for a certain 3rd year who couldn't keep his eyes off of you. The way you scratched your neck when embarrassed. The way you smiled. The way you-

"SUGA!" He heard someone call his name "Huh- What?" The 3rd quickly snapped out of his daze. "Introduce yourself!" His best friend, Daichi scolded him.

"O-oh! My name Sugawara Kōushi! But you can call me Suga." He got up and walked to the beautiful girl. He held out his hand and you gladly took it. "N-nice to meet you Suga!" You said slightly bowing.

"Alright now go practice people!" The captain yelled. "Aye aye sir!" Tanaka, Nishinoya and Hinata yelled before running to the net. They all ran, including the gray haired setter who gave you a wave and a smile.

You slightly blushed at the silverette's actions. "He has a cute smile.." You mumbled to no one in particular. You sat down on the bench with Kiyoko and Yachi and started chatting with them.

While he was playing, Suga couldn't focus on volleyball. He was too busy staring at you. You were like a goddess in his eyes. He occasionally got a teasing from Tanaka or Nishinoya, but that didn't stop him.

"So has anyone caught your eye in particular?" Kiyoko asked. You looked at the team. "Maybe one person.." You mumbled.

"Who?!" Kiyoko and Yachi asked at the same time. You jumped in surprised and scratched your neck and laughed. "Well it's-"

SLAM

"SUGA!" You heard his teammates yell. "Exactly his name was-" You immediately realized something was wrong. You looked at the court and saw Suga, face up with a nosebleed.

The three of you, plus the team surrounded the setter. You waved your hand in front of his face. "Sugaaaa?" You asked trying to get him out of a daze. "I thinkkkk I goooot hit byyyyy cuuupiddds arrowwwwww." His words slurred out his mouth.

The whole team giggled like school girls while lightly smiled while reciting words in your head.

'I think I did too'

————————-

HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERES ANOTHER ONE SHOT FOR MY SWEET SUGAAAAA ALSO LOOK AT THESE PICS I TOOK OF THE CLOUDS YESTERDAY THEY LOOKED SOOOO PRETYYYY

THEY LOOK BOOTIFUL :3