Kageyama🥛~Sick (Fluff)

Word count: 1254

—————————————————-

As you woke up, you felt your head throbbing in pain. You mentally cursed yourself for running in the rain last night. You were now sick. And worse it was around 6:00am. You let out a sigh before pulling a large blanket over you.

And just like that, you were out like a baby. Until you woke up hours later, your (Hair color) locks tangled up and messy. You were on the couch groaning to yourself when you reached on the coffee table, knocking stuff over in the process.

You grabbed the item you need, a tissue box before slightly sitting up. By now, doing any movement resulted in pain so, you were in a hell of a lot of pain. You sniffled before blowing you nose. You grabbed your phone while pulling out another tissue, wiping you nose. You turned it on and it read 11:28. You heavily sighed before pulling out messages before finding the contact that you needed most.

And his name? Milk boi.

Weirdo that bothers me
Oi I need a favor. Pls come to my house.
Milk boi
Fine....dumbass.

Weirdo that bothers me
Thanks Tobi-channnn (. .)

You smiled at your own text before laying down and continuing to blow your nose while watching YouTube videos, wrapped in your blanket on the couch. As you got to the food side of YouTube you got sucked in and started watching nonstop.

After seeing all of those videos you stared behind your couch where the kitchen is. 'Should I cook something?' You thought. 'But every time I move my head starts hurting' Eventually the lazy side got to you and you laid down and continued watching videos.

You started getting tired and right as you were about to fall asleep for the 3rd time...

Knock! Knock! Knock!

You sighed. "It's unlocked!" You yelled not trying to get up. "It's not open dumbass." You hear a muffled Kageyama from the other side. You sighed even harder not wanting to move but an idea popped into your head. You wrapped yourself tight in the blanket and fell to the floor crawling towards the door like a caterpillar.

(If you don't get it like Aiwzawa from BNHA Lol) You stuck a hand out unlocking to the door and opening it. The crawled back to your couch head still throbbing. Kageyama quickly walked inside closing the door and took off his shoes.

Once he saw your his face scrunched up. "Why the hell do you look so bad." He asked taking in your appearance. "I'm sick you asshole." You frowned. Your crush really just asked you looked so bad. His face turned slightly serious when he started asking questions.

"Have you eaten?"

"No."

"Have you taken medicine?"