02 | feudal

— MONARCH STUPIDITY —

MONARCH STUPIDITY

ARE YOU REALLY THAT
STUPID FOR NOT KNOWING
THE SOIL ERODES
AND THE EARTH CHANGES?

     AS PETER ROWS the boat gently down a stream, I mean a chasm, Jamie notices Narnia had changed so much since the last time

     AS PETER ROWS the boat gently down a stream, I mean a chasm, Jamie notices Narnia had changed so much since the last time. The four siblings were at awe as well, seemingly shocked by the changes.

     "They're so still." Lucy says, gesturing to the trees that were above them. Trumpkin looks up as well, wondering what she was talking about.

     "The trees? What'd you expect?" The dwarf asks. For the longest time, everything in Narnia wasn't the same as the Golden Age, and it was all thanks to the Telmarines.

     "They used to dance." Lucy says, reminiscing the old Narnia.

     "The trees never danced in the Dark ages." Jamie commented. She wonders what the Golden Age was like, what Narnia was like when it had peace. It probably looked so much more different than what Jamie knew.

     "What's it like? In the Dark Ages?" Edmund asks, turning to look at the warrior queen. As you can see they were sitting beside each other because Peter said I own the whole row in front of you so I could row this boat gently down the stream, merrily. Though life isn't a dream. Jamie resisted the incredible urge to mention it to the blonde and stick her tongue out at him.

     She lets out a sigh, remembering those times as a fond memory. "Its kind of like the Narnia now, but a lot worse." She pauses, looking at them one by one. "Civilization didn't exist, there was no peace. And no mercy. If you were weak you'd get killed."

     "That's awful." Lucy says, a pained expression on her face.

     "It was, very much so." Jamie replied. "The four of you are lucky to have lived in the Golden Age."

     "Is that why you were called the warrior queen? Because you showed no mercy and just killed everyone?" Edmund asks.

     "So full of questions, aren't we pretty boy?" Jamie muses, seemingly amused at his expression when she said that.