13 | cavalry

— SOUND OF BATTLE CRIES —

I MISSED
BASHING HEADS
AND STABBING
AND SLASHING
YES, NO MERCY

     WITH NO ASLAN YET in sight, the Narnians had to hold off the Telmarines as the real battle began

     WITH NO ASLAN YET in sight, the Narnians had to hold off the Telmarines as the real battle began. Jamie, who unsheathes her two swords, undoubtedly looked like a badass as she glared at the Telmarines, more specifically, at Sopespian.

     "Be ready!" Peter yelled up at the archers that stood on the outlook. They seemed to heed his command as Susan got ready as well.

     "Peter!" Caspian screams at the High King, causing the three to look back at where Caspian pointed to. Sure enough, there was a Telmarine soldier, fully armored, and was striding their way. Peter rushed to slash at the soldier who let out a bellow when Jamie decided to jump down the rock beside them and slashed her blades at the soldier, slicing his throat as he collapses to the ground.

     Jamie, who looks up at Peter, smiles meekly.
"I swear, I won't steal from you again." She said, which Peter responded with a smile that mirrored hers. Bringing themselves back to reality, Peter turned to his army.

     "Go!" Peter ordered Caspian, who mounts his horse and looks back once before retreating with Glenstorm back in the how to lead the other Narnian soldiers for the back up plan they had involving the underground.

     "To arms, Telmar!" General Glozelle screamed out, the Telmarine army responding with the same loud cry. "To arms!" The Telmarines then started to use their catapults, launching boulders over to the how. Soon, Glozelle ordered an official attack, and the Telmarine army finally marched over towards the how.

     As Peter, Edmund, and Jamie stood side by side, Peter started to count off along with Caspian who was underground as the boulders kept being catapulted in their direction.

     "Take your aim!" Susan instructed as the archers did as they're told and aimed their arrows to the army approaching below.