07 | drawbridge

— TRUTH BE TOLD —

TRUTH BE TOLD —

MIRAZ IS SASSY
I LIKE THAT
BUT I STILL WANT
TO BASH HIM
IN THE HEAD

     THE COLD FEEL OF A STEEL SWORD awakens Miraz from his sleep

     THE COLD FEEL OF A STEEL SWORD awakens Miraz from his sleep. His eyes meet his attacker's, and as soon as he realizes who it was, he lets out an amused chuckle as he looks up at Caspian with an evil glint in his eyes. "Thank goodness you're safe." He says.

     "Get up." Caspian gestures for Miraz to get up using his sword. The smile momentarily disappeared from Miraz's face as he complies to the boy's request. Lady Prunaprismia awakens as well as Miraz sets his blanket aside, rather roughly might I say.

     "Caspian?"

     "Stay where you are." Caspian orders his aunt as he keeps his sword at Miraz's neck, his eyes wide and quite bloodshot from the rush of emotions and adrenaline he had recently felt upon the new information involving his father's death.

     "What are you doing?" Lady Prunaprismia asks, still in a confused daze as she looks between Caspian and her husband.

     "I should think its obvious, dear." Miraz says, now standing right infront of Caspian, his sword the only thing between them. "You know, some families might consider this inappropriate behavior." He continues in a matter-of-factly tone.

     "That doesn't seem to have stopped you!" Caspian sneers, inching his sword futher towards Miraz's neck. It took every atom and molecule in the boy's body not to severe his uncles head then and there, and he had been holding out for the longest time. Its astonishing how he has come this far.

     "But you are not like me, are you?" Miraz sneers back. The tyrant lord had always wanted Caspian to be like him, a bloodthirsty murderer. But Caspian had always listened to his father and professor, believing in the Old Narnia.