Dream Team

Toms POV

"Dude, I don't even know how to explain it to you, She's just so beautiful, funny, and definitely the smartest girl I've ever met." My best friend Harrison and I were sitting in our living room after I had got home from work. It had been a month since school started and for about a week now i had been telling Harrison about Rosalie. I'm not going to lie, I'm starting to develop a huge crush on her, ever since the parent night, I don't know if she was checking me out, it seemed like it when she first saw me, but either way I definitely checked her out. "Today, we combined classes and my kids were so excited to go to Miss Starks' class, I'm sure my students love her more than they love me, but I don't blame them, she's great."

"From what you've told me, she sounds great, Tom." He told me with a smile but it faded and his tone got more serious, "But do you think she feels the same way, and if she does, is it worth it?" Harrison seemed concerned and I didn't understand.

"Well, I'm not sure if she feels the same way, but why would it not be worth it? It would be perfect, being with someone that loves doing what I love doing." I explained to him.

"But, would you risk a professional relationship? If it doesn't workout you're sure you can go back to just teachers, or just a school 'Dream team' or whatever you two call each other without the awkwardness?" He had a point but I was sure that both Rosalie and I were mature enough.

"We'll see, all I know is that I'm hooked on her." I sighed.

"Okay, but what about the other 'Her'" Harrison said, taking a sip of his beer and looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"She isn't in my life anymore," I told him, "technically."

Rosalie's POV

"Alright Friends, can we start cleaning up, snack time is in 5 minutes and Mr. Hollands class will be coming over!" My students erupted with cheers at the sound of Toms name, they had so much fun when he was here. As they began to clean, I started setting up the video they were going to watch while they ate their snack. Tom and I had decided on an episode of the Magic School Bus, I love that show.I put on the 'Cold Feet' episode since both classes had been learning about cold and warm blooded animals. I dimmed the lights a bit and set out the pillows they could use for video days the out on gloves to prepare their snack with was goldfish and a frozen yogurt, i sighed as i pulled them out. Frozen yogurt plus a bunch of preschoolers led to  a very sticky mess. I served the goldfish crackers into 15 pixie cups and right when i was done I heard the door open and Tom and his class came in in a single file line.

"Hi friends!" I told them as they came in and took a seat on the fluffy carpet facing the screen, "How are we doing today?" They replied with a mixture of thumbs ups and 'goods'.

"Miss Downey, here you go." Tom handed me his kids snack "I'll entertain them while you finish."  I thanked him and began doing the same process.

"Should we sing some songs while we wait for our yummy snack?" tom asked the kids as he sat in front of them.

"Yes! can we sing head, shoulder, knees and toes?" Grayson yelled standing up.

"Alright, everybody up." Tom said as he got up from the floor and started the song, it was the most adorable scene, seeing Tom dance with the. I could never get tired of seeing him be silly with the children.

When the song ended tom asked them to line up and I started handing them the goldfish and yogurt then they returned to their spot on the floor and I started playing the video. Tom pulled up a chair and sat next to me by my desk.

"One week until teacher night, are you excited?" I whispered to him as I brought out a container of grapes and placed it in between the two of us. he reached forward and grabbed a few before turning to me and giving me a smirk.