amy [0.10]

y/n was on a case, but with that she had to work with her old friend y/n

y/n was on a case, but with that she had to work with her old friend y/n. They hated each other. Deep down the only reason why y/n hated amy was because when Amy transferred to the 99 Amy never spoke to her leaving y/n in a space of guilt, and worry.
"well maybe this mission would've worked if you did It with someone else because I'm never gonan be good enough for you." Y/n mumbles but just enough for Amy to hear.
"You know what. My friend? What's your deal with me?" Amy asks. "I hate you for what you did." Y/n says. "I didn't even do anything." Amy says annoyed. "you did and you didn't even realize how, why and who much it hurt me." Y/n says and she starts to tear up. Amy sighs. "Can you at least tell me what I did?" Amy asks. Y/n scoffs. "Hey old friend, jeez how long has it been since you transferred to the 99 and jeez I thought we were really great friends." I say sarcastically. Amy looks down. "You left me. Without anything. You transferred and you never called me, texted me, hangout again, you had my number. But you choose to just decide to make me feel happy and then as soon as you leave I feel nothing but guilt over where I went wrong. Was I never enough for you Santiago? I just wanna know why you didn't talk to me." Y/n says as a tear slips down her face.
Amy was speechless. "I'm sorry." Amy says.
Y/n chuckles. "I've been waiting to hear that for so many years. Do you even mean it?" Y/n says.

(Sad chapter oopsy)