joker [0.08]

you worked along side Batman, but you didn't hide your identity

you worked along side Batman, but you didn't hide your identity.  At full speed you were doing to hit joker. "Come on hit me.. come on, do it! HIT ME!" he yelled but You swerved falling off your motorcycle. You grunt hitting the hard pavement. joker walks over.  he starts laughing and holds a knife to your throat. "are you going to kill me?"  you ask grunting from pain. "oh I'm not gonna kill you.  I need leverage so I'm gonna take you maybe torture you but not kill you." He says. You start laughing. "what's so funny doll?" He asks. "This!" You say and bang your head against his flipping him over so you're on top. holding him down making sure he doesn't move. your head a little dizzy for impact you manage to say, "you're gonna be put away for a long time." you say and police cars gather around. He then manically laughs again, "you're tough I like that, don't worry sweets I'll find ya' once I get out." He says and laughs for awhile. you stand up. "so long, y/n y/l/n." You heart drops, he wasn't joking. "good work." Gordon says. Your eyes widen, "you're alive!" You say and you guys share a hug.

kinda long sry.