bruce [0.04]

I was away form Gotham for awhile and decided to Visit an old friend Bruce Wayne

I was away form Gotham for awhile and decided to Visit an old friend Bruce Wayne. I parked my car in front of this giant house may I even say mansion. I knock on the door and Alfred opened  the door. I smile, Alfred." I say .  "Y/n so good to see you come in." He gestured and i followed him inside. "what brings you back to Gotham?" He asks. "oh just a job offer, I'm getting promoted to captain, at the GCPD. " I say as we walk to Bruce's space where he plans out his Things with Batman. "That's great news, Bruce will be happy to see you he's always had a liking to you." Alfred says. I slightly blush and the platform beneath us slowly lowers down. "Master Bruce someone's here to see you." Alfred says and I step off. And the platform goes back up as Alfred leaves. Bruce turns around and smiles. "You're back." He says still smiling. I walk closer to him. "yeah." I smile.  I hug him. "I've missed you how's everything..?" I ask . "good well um... not really." He chuckles. I chuckle along as well. "I'm sure you can fix the problem. you always can." I say calmly. He nods slightly smiling and looks down.... is he blushing..?

[do y'all want a pt.2 to dis so we can have a kiss🖐😫😫😫😫]