michael [0.14]

ever since Michael worked at dunder mifflin he was friends with y/n

ever since Michael worked at dunder mifflin he was friends with y/n. They've been through hell together and today Michael was leaving.
"Why am I so sad?" Michael asks. A tear fell down your own face and you wiped it. "you're leaving your job of many years, you've made so many friends here, you have the right to be sad." you say. "y/n... am I making a mistake?" Michael asks looking up at you. "Absolutely not. you deserve a family and a happy life Michael we will miss you but I'll see you tommrow at lunch." I say. he looks up at you. "I'm leaving toda-" he started. "I know. but we can talk about how much of a great best friend and boss you are to me tommrow over lunch." I say. Honk honk. "my rides here." Michael sniffles and stands up grabbing his jacket. I smile softly and he embraces me in a hug. I hug back. "have fun. But not too much." I say and Michael chuckles. I walk him out the door. "bye boss." Creed says. Michael waves goodbye. you sat back at your desk and looked at your best friend look back. "go." You mouth with a smile. he nods with tearful eyes and leaves. You sigh. "he was leaving today wasn't he?" Jim whispers. I nodd my head.