dunphy's [0.07]

being the oldest dunphy you were in college

being the oldest dunphy you were in college. Claire and Phil your parents facetimed you. "Merey Christnas Eve!" They yelled as you answered the call. "Merry Christmas Eve." You say smiling. "so how's college?" Dad asks. "Oh it's good it's good I have to stay until Feburary so I won't be there tommrow I'm so sorry." you say. You were planning in surprising them. "you aren't coming?" Luke asks sad. "I'm sorry booger not tommrow but in around 2 months." You act disappointed. Luke softly smiled back. "I hope you all are doing well and everything I gotta go but I love you guys." You say. "Love you too." They say. "bye honey." Mom says and you wave goodbye and end the facetime.

-next day at dinner-

"is y/n not coming?" Manny asks. "No sorry she couldn't make it they're making her stay until Feburary." Claire says and Gloria, manny and Jay. everyone was really excited to see y/n. Little did they know. Dinner had just been done and y/n walked to the door. She heard Her mom yell, "dinner everyone." And heard running. She slowly opened the door and put her luggage near the stairs. Everyone had sat down. "Hey save a spot for me!" Y/n said excited. Everyoen turned to her and Luke jumped up. "Y/n!" He yelled and hugging you. You groan as he basically squeezes the life out of you. "hey booger." Y/n said with a smile. "Y/n!" Everyone exclaimed. It had been almost 2 years since y/n's been home and now she was done college. "Hey guys." Y/n said hugging the rest and waking over to her siblings and parents. Claire and Phil gave her a hug sandwich. "we missed you honey." Claire says. "Yeah yeah." Y/n says. "Cant- breathe." Y/n says and they let go and y/n grasps for air. "sup." y/n says to Alex. Alex just hugs her. "Good to have you back sis." She says. Y/n smiles. Y/n walkz to Hayley in the spot at the table. "so you and dylan...?" Y/n asks. "Omg I'll tell you everything... so basically one night...."

A/n: sorry these are long lately I've got lots of writers Inspo so ya hope you enjoyed <3