Chapter 1: Begining

Hi everyone! I just wanna say this is my first ever fanfiction and I hope you enjoy it! Feel free to leave comments and criticism because I actually need it, especially for my grammar since English is not my first language. If you enjoy it, please leave a vote because it will encourage me a lot knowing people actually enjoy my story. I also just wanna inform you that my story will be more focused on Bright's perspective. Anyway, let's goooo XO

As I heard the announcement, I was really surprised about my next drama. It was a BL drama which was my first time and to be honest I don't know how I should react to this. I guess it won't be that bad since I will have another bro to hang out with. Until I heard I will be acting with Metawin Opas-iamkajorn

Great, I will be acting with a brat who lived with a golden spoon since born. I'm sure he would be acting like those rich bad guys and wear all those shinny gold stuff all over his body. I'm sure he won't even take this seriously and only joining just because he was bored. I'm really not looking forward to this.

That's what I thought until I actually met him.

Today the director wanted both of us to meet each other and even though I don't want to, I just have to stay professional since this is my job after all. As I enter the tall building and went to the studio. I saw a guy who's as tall as me just standing there. He has a well-toned muscle but still has a slender build. His skin was as pale as snow and his lips were full plump following with his glistening eyes which was mesmerizing to me. 

He looked perfect and as I analyze him further, he just smiled at me. His smile really resembles a bunny which was really cute, but I wonder why this bunny boy here? Is he one of the new workers here? Then I heard the director's steps which get louder as he gets closer to us.

"Ah Bright, you finally came! Anyway, let me quickly introduce him to you. His name is Win Metawin and from now on you both will have to work together".

"Nice to meet you P'Bright". Said the bunny boy smiling even wider

I just stood there dumbfounded. Surprised because this was not what I'm expecting at all. He was supposed to look and wear those flashy accessories acting like those arrogant rich douchebags but instead, I was greeted by this cute big bunny who only wear a plain black t-shirt and simple white ankle-length pants which really confused me.

"P'Bright?"

I looked at him and at that moment I just forgot how to talk, I was too shocked and confused to say anything, so I just nod and walked away.

-

-

-

-

-

"Hey, P'Bright! It's time for lunch."

I came back to my sense because of the loud voice as my body jerk in response and I just realized I was spacing out before, so I just said, "sure Nong Win" and went to lunch with him. After my first encounter, I spend more time with Win, and I already feel quite comfortable around him. I also found out he actually lose 10kg in a month just to fulfill his role better which showed just how hard-working he was. 'Such a sweet innocent hardworking and polite bunny boy' I thought as I smiled looking at him getting excited over food. I'm glad I met him.

Hi and thank you for reading my story, it's certainly not that good and that's why I'm open to any criticism so I could improve. In my mind, I thought sometimes Bright acts like Win's older brother which is why I keep using the word "boy". Bright's obsession will start to buildup on the next couple chapter and I hope you are looking forward to it :)

I will update the second chapter tomorrow since this one is kinda just the prologue :/